Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

To answer my own question from two posts ago ("Can anyone provide more info on the vinyl for sale at the shows specifically?") they just posted a Facebook status this morning saying the following:

America, we currently have copies of our double 180gram 45RPM DMM Deluxe vinyl reissues for sale at our live shows before they are available in stores Oct 21st. Unable to attend a show? You can preorder "Mineral 1994-1998 - The Complete Collection" as well as TPOF and EndSerenading from ARRCO at http://arrco.11spot.com/ for delivery on release date.

Still no official confirmation of whether or not these US pressings are on colored vinyl or not, but since they didn't mention it I'd venture to say they're black.  Also, take this with a grain of salt because it's just a random Facebook comment from a guy and nothing official from the band/label (as far as I know) but in the comments section for that status someone asks "What color are the records?" and someone else replies "Black"

Also FYI; ordering the bundle of The Complete Collection 2X CD (they didn't mention "The Complete Collection" 2X CD will be sold on tour, though it may be) plus the two LPs from the Arena Rock site with s&h comes to a grand total of $72.97 (at least when shipped to my neck of the woods in the U.S.).  Ordering just the two LPs from Arena Rock without The Complete Collection CD (aka no bundle) comes to $65.98 with shipping.  If the $30 price for the LPs at the shows is accurate and they don't charge tax or anything that would mean buying the two LPs from them on tour would be $60, so you'd save about $6 in shipping vs online (depending on where you live, shipping may vary) and would presumably also be helping support the band more that way (not sure if this is accurate, just a guess)...plus you'd have the LPs in hand now and wouldn't have to wait til October 21st to get them.  So I hope all that info helps some people make some decisions about what/when/where to buy etc.

Personally I've decided to buy a TON of merch from them directly at their show(s) tomorrow (both LPs, the print, at least 1 t-shirt, more stuff if they have it) and will be happy to share photos and whatnot of the LPs on here plus any extra merch when I get back.  I already kinda blew my savings on the round trip plane trip out there + the hotel but I do love this band and this'll be my only chance to see them (and hopefully more directly support them by buying from them at the show) so I figured I might as well make it count and go all out with the merch, so I'll have plenty of pics to share when I get back for those interested!

Unrelated P.S.

Has it been confirmed anywhere how many copies of these records are being pressed, either for the US or the UK editions?

I'll be flying out to Cleveland to see them play the early and late shows on 9/12 - was gonna go on a road trip for their east coast leg of the tour but that sadly didn't work out. Can anyone who's been to any of their 7 U.S. shows so far confirm what they had for sale in terms of vinyl/merch? So far I've heard a tour print, a few t-shirts, and a copy of The Power of Failing LP.

Can anyone provide more info on the vinyl for sale at the shows specifically? Is it the remastered 180 gram 45rpm gatefold or something else? Colored vinyl or black? Did they have the 2x "Complete Collection" CD for sale?

Still trying to decide whether to A.) Wait 'til the show and buy whatever they have for sale there B.) Order the US LPs and CD from the Arena Rock site which may or may not have the LPs on colored vinyl (still unclear on this) C.) Order the U.K. LPs on colored vinyl from Xtra Mile or Amazon.co.uk D.) Some combination of the above

I'm road tripping to Cleveland tomorrow for the late show too.

Anyone measure this yet? I don't have anything to measure mine with and need to get a frame asap because the ink stinks to high hell.

the ink is rank.  it's bonkers.  and what self-respecting grown man doesn't own a tape measure?

Yeah...it's a little weird to ask if anyone has measured it yet if you have one to measure yourself. Get it together, dude. Get a tape measure.

I've been loosely following this thread, since my interest sort of tapered when I saw the U.S. prices.  But just to recap – if someone is theoretically interested in picking these up - especially if they own no copies, currently - Amazon UK is their best bet, correct?  Both albums are on colored vinyl and come out to around $55 PPD?  I feel like I could swing that.

I've been loosely following this thread, since my interest sort of tapered when I saw the U.S. prices.  But just to recap – if someone is theoretically interested in picking these up - especially if they own no copies, currently - Amazon UK is their best bet, correct?  Both albums are on colored vinyl and come out to around $55 PPD?  I feel like I could swing that.

Correct