Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

Hello, thank you so much for purchasing the new/re-issue albums on vinyl from the mighty Mineral.

We're sorry to say that there will be a delay with the vinyl delivered to us.

All being well it will be with us next Monday 27th October and we will endeavour to mail them out the same day.

So you don't miss out on the music we'll be emailing you a secure link to the album plus bonus tracks on Monday morning.

If you ordered the CD ONLY, these will be mailed out on time.

If you ordered the CD along with the vinyl at the same time, these will be mailed out with the vinyl.

Thank you,

Team Xtra Mile Recordings

Just makes me feel that much better about ordering from Amazon.uk.

Why? Those give a release date of Nov 10th.

Because I already wasn't expecting them to ship until that date, so no disappointment there, and it made me looked at the pricing on the Xtra mile ones. Steep.

Amazon UK are under $60 for both albums shipped, and I would guess since they're the Euro pressing, they're also the colored ones.

Just got my copies in from Arena Rock. Had some trouble getting the correct URL to load for the download card for Power of Failing.

The address is bit.ly/1mIyRiz. Note that the letter after "m" is a capitol "i", not a lower case "L". It was taking me to a photo of a cliff, which was nice but not what I wanted.

Just got my copies in from Arena Rock. Had some trouble getting the correct URL to load for the download card for Power of Failing.

The address is bit.ly/1mIyRiz. Note that the letter after "m" is a capitol "i", not a lower case "L". It was taking me to a photo of a cliff, which was nice but not what I wanted.

Nice cliff. http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/rocky-coastline-12657606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...