Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

Anyone happen to have an extra "Power Of Failing" download code?  For some reason when I type in the link address, it keeps coming up as a picture of a "rocky coastline" and that's it.  I was able to get to my Endserenading download page no problem.

Same for me, and I can't find any help or contact info on the website. Weird.

Anyone happen to have an extra "Power Of Failing" download code? For some reason when I type in the link address, it keeps coming up as a picture of a "rocky coastline" and that's it. I was able to get to my Endserenading download page no problem.

Somewhere in the middle of the URL there is an "l" that can be mistaken for an "i" (or the other way round, don't remember). Just trd out capital L and capital I, one will do.

On the other hand, be warned that these are only 128 or 192kbits files.

My wife got me the cheap copies of both reissues through Amazon for Christmas. I opened them last night, and in place of 'Endserenading' was a record by Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. Not sure how that happened!

Mine is still sealed, sitting on my shelf, but I've had a super shitty track record with Amazon so now I'm going to go open it.