Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

To me, it's the shipping that's more ridiculously priced than anything. Hoping the price is comparable on Amazon so it'll even out with the free shipping.

Agreed. I'd bet they'll be comparable.

He's actually a nice dude. I directed him to the MM reissues and Devil and God to show him how they're less expensive than what he's doing.

He told me he had to get them rushed to get them done for the tour and then had to get rush delivery from the Czech Republic, so his shipping bill was nuts. Makes sense I guess.

Anyway, this isn't a crazy need for me any more, but I'll probably grab them someplace down the line from Amazon.

At this point I've paid significantly more for those Knapsack reissues. Would have run me just under $70 shipped from AUS, but I fucked up my address somehow and it got sent back to them and I had to pay to have them shipped again  :unsure:

Agreed. I'd bet they'll be comparable.

He's actually a nice dude. I directed him to the MM reissues and Devil and God to show him how they're less expensive than what he's doing.

He told me he had to get them rushed to get them done for the tour and then had to get rush delivery from the Czech Republic, so his shipping bill was nuts. Makes sense I guess.

Anyway, this isn't a crazy need for me any more, but I'll probably grab them someplace down the line from Amazon.

At this point I've paid significantly more for those Knapsack reissues. Would have run me just under $70 shipped from AUS, but I fucked up my address somehow and it got sent back to them and I had to pay to have them shipped again  :unsure:

At least he told the truth, that's cool I guess. If these aren't over 30 on Amazon I'll probably cave.

Wonder if they'll have them with them on tour next week.

How long until they'll go up on Amazon?

They should.

Donno about the Amazon timeframe

The Xtra Mile releases are up on Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Power-Of-Failing-VINYL/dp/B00MP33B3I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1409943355&sr=8-3&keywords=mineral+vinyl

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Power-Of-Failing-VINYL/dp/B00MP33B3I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1409943355&sr=8-3&keywords=mineral+vinyl

They are giving a release date of November 10th rather than October 20th (which is what Xtra Mile's site says). It also doesn't say they are limited or coloured but that doesn't mean they're not.

The Xtra Mile releases are up on Amazon UK:

They are giving a release date of November 10th rather than October 20th (which is what Xtra Mile's site says). It also doesn't say they are limited or coloured but that doesn't mean they're not.

So it's cheaper to import. High hopes amazon US has them for that better price.