PO: Rob Zombie- Hellbilly Deluxe 180 gram Vinyl Re-issue via ETR on sale 7/24

This album reminds me of staying at my dad's house in Denver. I would listen to music in the shower and all they had was a burned cd of this album and an older boom box. After the 2 weeks I was there, I definitely knew this album front to back.

It's a classic for sure.

Anyone know ETR's shipping rates? Pretty low on funds, want to make sure I have enough for the $25 plus shipping.

It's a classic for sure.

Anyone know ETR's shipping rates? Pretty low on funds, want to make sure I have enough for the $25 plus shipping.

My last order from them was around $5.50 for a single LP. It was a weird amount, so it might be subjective to location. I'd guess somewhere in that area though.

Cool, thanks!

One more ?.... were you charged tax?

I wasn't, but I'm in Illinois. I see you're in NY, which is where I believe ETR is based in as well. So you may be, not sure what his policy is on that.

Just double checked the exact amount I was charged for shipping and it was $5.24, total came out to $30.23. 

And yes, Sinister Urge, please!!

Between this and the Korn, when are we gonna start seeing reissues of the first 3 Limp Bizkit records. 

In all seriousness i will be buying this and would love a repress of the Powerman 5000 record "Tonight the Stars Revolt!" on a similarly themed colored wax. 

I Love that powerman5000 album and looked into it but dont think there is a market unless the band helped promote & i never got a response when I reached out to them.

This album reminds me of staying at my dad's house in Denver. I would listen to music in the shower and all they had was a burned cd of this album and an older boom box. After the 2 weeks I was there, I definitely knew this album front to back.

Dude how long are your showers?