PO: MOV Korn Discography

• 2 weeks later...

I want the gold version. Neither amazon or soundstage verify which they will have. I called soundstage even, and they say they do not know, and assume it's the black version. Guess I just take a shot and hope I get one..

Both of those companies are pretty easy with returns, and you can tell what version you have without opening it up to check. Wouldn't hurt to try.

• 1 month later...

Amazon.ca shipped me both S/T and FTL limited edition versions. Only like 2 months of delays, but I was shocked when I opened the package and they were both the limited edition red and gold versions. I also got the pre-order price from months ago that actually went up in price weeks leading up to the shipments. Other than the massive delay, it was worth the wait and surprised that Amazon got me the limited editions as well. Was $40 after tax/free shipping for each album.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Untouchables is next up. January 19th. Probably the last album of theirs I really liked tbh. I may pick it up, if only for the nostalgia.

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/korn/untouchables#.VKLjxQI8IF

This just leaves Life is Peachy and Issues to go. Bit of an odd release schedule if you ask me...

I know I shouldn't be posting this on this forum but if anyone is into just having these for the collection and or framing I have a copy of take a look in the mirror that I'll sell for super cheap because the label on side a was pressed on the grooves.

Why not just return it or exchange it for a new copy?

• 2 months later...