FS: Third Eye Blind, Mae, Brand New, Anberlin

yourbiggestflan

Hey Everyone,

I just bought a guitar and will be buying some more gear to go along with it. Obviously the wife is making me get rid of some of my stuff in order to be able to afford it all.

I’m planning on listing a bunch of stuff on eBay pretty soon, but figured I’d reach out to the VC boards and give you guys first dibs in case anyone’s interested. Everything I’m selling is pretty limited and will go for $100+ on eBay, so no lowballers please. PM me with an offer and we’ll take it from there!

Third Eye Blind – Limited edition box set/500 SEALED

I have two of these. This sold out in less than 24 hrs. Serious inquiries only, please!

Brand New – The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me

First Pressing Triple Crown release – White Vinyl /3000 and comes with lyric sheet

Mae – The Everglow

/1000 RSD Release – NEAR MINT! Only played once or twice

Anberlin - Cities

/1000 RSD Release – NEAR MINT! I’ve also only played this 3-4 times max.

Only thing I’m really willing to trade for is Thrice’s Alchemy Index. If you have a tradelist, we could always negotiate down the price if you trade some records as well.

ALL purchases will come wrapped in a thick plastic sleeve in a solid cardboard mailer, I can ship any way you prefer, and all records have been kept in excellent condition! I’ve been on VC for a little while now, but haven’t had any sales/purchases here so far. I have sold and bought on the asolutepunk.net forums before they were closed down. My ebay link is here in case anyone wants to check me out- http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=drewledge&ftab=AllFeedback

Per discogs:

Lowest:

$300.00

Median:

$325.00

Highest:

$349.99

Per eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Third-Eye-Blind-Self-Titled-5x-LP-10-Box-Set-OOP-431-500-Autograph-Signed-/351073249359?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item51bd98a84f

Thought there were multiple $400 sales but i guess i was wrong.

Nothing wrong with selling on eBay; we all do it. But if you want ebay prices, just post it on ebay and don't bother posting it on here being all "don't low ball" or "it goes for $X on eBay", cause this isn't eBay, friend.

When we see posts on here we se a post and are like "oh sick! A kickass VC member is selling such & such and I can get it at a good price!" to our dismay and we see stuff like this.

No one is getting out the torches and pitchforks, just trying to give you a heads up.

Keep in mind, your generosity is rewarded in the long run, and many members can attest to that.

Nothing wrong with selling on eBay; we all do it. But if you want ebay prices, just post it on ebay and don't bother posting it on here being all "don't low ball" or "it goes for $X on eBay", cause this isn't eBay, friend.

When we see posts on here we se a post and are like "oh sick! A kickass VC member is selling such & such and I can get it at a good price!" to our dismay and we see stuff like this.

No one is getting out the torches and pitchforks, just trying to give you a heads up.

Keep in mind, your generosity is rewarded in the long run, and many members can attest to that.

I appreciate you being honest with me about it.

I've read my post back to myself a couple times and realize that I could have come across as being a dick. That was not my intention.

I am willing to give people a break, but i definitely did not imply that in my initial post.

Luckily I have explained to my girlfriend about my record addiction and when I go to tell her abut a release, like a deluxe pressing or one I've been searching for for a while she thankfully backs my decision and helps me justify it "well, you've been looking for it for a while, why don't you get it? cause you'll regret it if you don't. Just get it." Hopefully that doesn't change if we ever get married. AH! Then again I'm 27 and have 0 responsibilities outside rent, food, and my cell phone. Haha.

Luckily I have explained to my girlfriend about my record addiction and when I go to tell her abut a release, like a deluxe pressing or one I've been searching for for a while she thankfully backs my decision and helps me justify it "well, you've been looking for it for a while, why don't you get it? cause you'll regret it if you don't. Just get it." Hopefully that doesn't change if we ever get married. AH! Then again I'm 27 and have 0 responsibilities outside rent, food, and my cell phone. Haha.

It gets more stressful once you share finances for sure.

I give her way too much shit for buying sutff. i buy records all the time and she's pretty understanding for the most part. Hopefully selling this stuff will make up for it.