hawk boy - king folly / gold  $65

jacks mannequin - people and things $80

jacks mannequin - the glass passenger $80

pierce the veil - a flair for the dramatic / peach $55

mae - destination beautiful / teal $55

mae - destination beautiful / RSD RELEASE $30

one direction - RSD RELEASE $45

linkin park - collision course $30

some prices may seem a little high but I am trying to buy an engagement ring so bare with me please =]

For at least half of these, you should probably turn to eBay if those are the prices you're expecting (plus shipping). ACB usually goes for around $40 and I got my Hawkboy for $21 shipped not too long ago. Your TDAGARIM and Circas are about normal though I believe. 

Just letting you know and warning you to expect a likely onslaught of cyber assault.

EDIT: Best of luck on getting the ring, though.

For at least half of these, you should probably turn to eBay if those are the prices you're expecting (plus shipping). ACB usually goes for around $40 and I got my Hawkboy for $21 shipped not too long ago. Your TDAGARIM and Circas are about normal though I believe.

Just letting you know and warning you to expect a likely onslaught of cyber assault.

There has been 3 pressings. Clear is the latest. Its completely ludicrous that if its Brand New someone thinks its worth double the cost. Normal for eBay? maybe? Priced fairly otherwise? No.

I'm aware of what pressing it is and yes, that notion is ludicrous, but the fact is that Brand New stuff skyrockets on the secondhand market and as the clear is sold out, and was $40+ shipping to begin with, it tends to go for around $55-$65 here and about the same to over $100 on eBay. I'm not advocating it, I'm just saying that compared to this user's other prices, that one's at least somewhat more reasonable. 

none have been played, some have been opened to verify color

If you never listened to them, what was the point of buying them? This is a serious question by the way. Only reason I ask is because a lot of these were on your want list(s). I mean, it'd be silly to spend all the money on them just to turn around and sell them without even listening to them once. Ya know?

If you never listened to them, what was the point of buying them?

i have them as a rather expensive poster of the band... i frame it and shit it looks gorgeous. i love how the format looks.... aaaaand i don't have a record player hahaha but just think about it, a poster that maintains its value! (if you don't pin it to the wall like a dumbshit)... oh wait like this dumbass who did it to Deja Entendu. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deja-Entendu-by-Brand-New-12-vinyl-/221502393230?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3392924b8e

"

Record is first press (with barcode) in near mint condition. 
Cover has some slight but normal wear and tear on corners, 
and the insert has some holes from the idiot who tacked it to their wall before selling it to me."