The Promise Ring and Jets To Brazil reissues... 2015.

It's hideous :(

I still don't see why they went with just straight orange for VE, either.

I was also really surprised they chose orange for this, I was really hoping they would have went with the green/lime like the text on the cover and the only color that was in the CD booklet. 

You can now get the /300 - http://merchnow.com/products/v2/213877/nothing-feels-good-light-blue-w-yellow-red-and-green-splatter

And /500 - http://merchnow.com/products/v2/213884/nothing-feels-good-red-and-yellow-w-green-splatter

Jade Tree variants of NFG outside of the bundles. Got that light blue splatter. Good times.

You can now get the /300 - http://merchnow.com/products/v2/213877/nothing-feels-good-light-blue-w-yellow-red-and-green-splatter

And /500 - http://merchnow.com/products/v2/213884/nothing-feels-good-red-and-yellow-w-green-splatter

Jade Tree variants of NFG outside of the bundles. Got that light blue splatter. Good times.

I need them to put up the other Very Emergency variant. I'm not crazy about the opaque orange.

mine finally came. if anyone is curious, this is what the /500 looks like. Considering the mockup was pretty unrealistic, i wasn't sure what to expect the final product to look like. definitely came out better than i thought i would. 

Currently fighting with myself over buying this one as well now that Jade Tree has them available outside of the $90 pack

I think they goofed and added another opaque orange listing instead of the orange w/ cream.

Yeah, I saw that and the splatter listed twice...hoping for the fix! I was gonna get all three again...because I was being a dummy. I should just stick with the ones I have and get something I don't have though.

Yeah, I saw that and the splatter listed twice...hoping for the fix! I was gonna get all three again...because I was being a dummy. I should just stick with the ones I have and get something I don't have though.

Do this. Though you could probably sell the variants you don't like the look of for cost and get your money back.

Every time I pick up two or three copies of something, I get remorse afterward because I think "that could have been another piece in your Kozelek collection" I'm attempting to complete. Had to use that logic this morning instead of ordering a second copy of NFG

• 2 months later...

Starting next week we'll be sharing bits and pieces of what we've been working on in celebration of our 25th anniversary. Keep your eyes peeled on our pages on Monday and you may in for a big surprise…

So I know everyone is stoked for Jets to Brazil reissues, and a lot are hoping for TAAS stuff...(myself included!)

Anything else you guys are hoping for/excited about?

I wouldn't hate seeing How Can Anything So Little Be Anymore? get the vinyl treatment.