The Promise Ring and Jets To Brazil reissues... 2015.

I thought about putting them on my list, but I checked discogs and you can still snag Lords - Swords for like$15 :)

No biggie on the misspell, I knew what you meant!

I have the /500 silk-screened coldsweat pressing of this, but after looking at discogs, it looks like there is another pressing.  Was this released with a full color card-stock jacket?  

• 3 weeks later...

I was really hyped about all this and excited when I thought they were going to start announcing stuff soon, but after weeks of every post online being about their coffee (wtf? who cares?) and that stupid compilation record...I'm getting really bummed. Reissue some more damn records, dudes.

I was really hyped about all this and excited when I thought they were going to start announcing stuff soon, but after weeks of every post online being about their coffee (wtf? who cares?) and that stupid compilation record...I'm getting really bummed. Reissue some more damn records, dudes.

Get'em Macho Man!

• 8 months later...
41 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Wonder what the wait is with these JTB reissues (sorry for the bump), but I was kind of expecting them last year. Anyone know what's up with these?

Don't want to come off as a dick here...but if someone on here knew what was up, I'm sure they'd post about it. Bad bump is bad.

9 hours ago, aopps42 said:

Wonder what the wait is with these JTB reissues (sorry for the bump), but I was kind of expecting them last year. Anyone know what's up with these?

I wonder, has anyone contacted Jade Tree to see what's up? Maybe it's worth asking the question. I've been on a bit of a Orange Rhyming Dictionary kick again lately so it wouldn't pain me to grab some of these reissues if they ever do resurface.