Instagram

niku

please only follow me if you actually enjoy my photos! its so bothersome to me for some reason when people just follow me expecting me to follow back or they dont even like what i post and then just unfollow me a few days later.

i always check out whoever that follows me and if i enjoy what they post, i usually follow back. please dont take it personal if i dont follow back though!

a bit late here but who cares if people follow then unfollow you. unless you're one of the tools that has an app that tells you who unfollows you, it doesn't even send you a notification. hahahaha.

also, I love when people post a picture of a record (or anything else) then hashtag 100 things. anything for followers, am I right??? nobody cares that you have 800 followers and only follow 75 people. you're the one with the slow, boring feed.

and what's up with all the people who post one picture a month, have 800 followers, and get like 500+ likes. you just know they're doing some weird ass nerdy shit.

okay, that's my rant.

a bit late here but who cares if people follow then unfollow you. unless you're one of the tools that has an app that tells you who unfollows you, it doesn't even send you a notification. hahahaha.

its not about that. its the people that follow me just cause they think ill follow back and when i dont they unfollow. id rather you look at my profile and if you actually ENJOY what i post, then follow. if not, dont follow me in the first place. thats the same mentality i have when i follow accounts. I only follow the ones i enjoy. 

its really not as big of a deal as people make it out through whats been discussed, its just the how i use instagram. i actually enjoy looking at my feed, not following 2000 people and not being able to even keep up with whats being posted. 

-- and no, i only use stat and insight sites for the artist accounts i manage, not my personal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what happened to @needledrops? I remember he organized that whole August vinyl challenge and gave away a turntable but now it seems his account was deleted. I always enjoyed his posts

Bummer, I liked his stuff too. I wonder if it had something to do with the August challenge?

Man.....I think of and use IG a bit differently than most people on here I think?

I enjoy photography/pictures....I don't enjoy reading. IG for me is just an online photobook/archive of shit I've done and experienced...".a picture's worth a thousand words" kind of thing. Some people I do follow just to keep up with what they're up to (older friends, family, and acquaintances) but mostly it's it's like looking at an unorganized photozine to me.

I don't keep up with followers and would never know if somebody unfollowed me....I don't really even care if anybody likes my posts....it's basically for me to have a single place to keep up with photos, I like that it's open for anybody to see (family/friends that might not be on IG can be shown the picture or sent the link)....And for me to see a lot of (hopefully) interesting pictures/photos.

Occasionally I will use it for social media purposes (advertising) and I did do a great deal of that with the IG account of the last venue I worked for....but bottom line...

It's just about photos rather than words for me, I simply don't enjoy reading that much and I greatly enjoy photography

Man.....I think of and use IG a bit differently than most people on here I think?

I enjoy photography/pictures....I don't enjoy reading. IG for me is just an online photobook/archive of shit I've done and experienced...".a picture's worth a thousand words" kind of thing. Some people I do follow just to keep up with what they're up to (older friends, family, and acquaintances) but mostly it's it's like looking at an unorganized photozine to me.

I don't keep up with followers and would never know if somebody unfollowed me....I don't really even care if anybody likes my posts....it's basically for me to have a single place to keep up with photos, I like that it's open for anybody to see (family/friends that might not be on IG can be shown the picture or sent the link)....And for me to see a lot of (hopefully) interesting pictures/photos.

Occasionally I will use it for social media purposes (advertising) and I did do a great deal of that with the IG account of the last venue I worked for....but bottom line...

It's just about photos rather than words for me, I simply don't enjoy reading that much and I greatly enjoy photography

Um ok?