F / Duke Decter Army Split 7" Now Shipping

Legendary Florida punk band F with 2 unreleased tracks and Duke Decter Army with 2 new tracks as well. Duke Decter is legendary and in popular band Amen. This release is limited to 300 total and was co-released with Jailhouse Records. 

100 on Clear/Smoke

100 on Green

100 on Black

available here : http://foolios.storenvy.com/

Younger folks never would have heard of F. They only put out a couple of records when they were an active band and both of them went out of print fairly quickly and not reissued for over 25 years so they never got the widespread exposure that a band like Black Flag or Minor Threat did.

Very True. Glad you guys waded through and found the thread. These tracks are really good. Don't think you will be disappointed.

This is all true, but 4 Bands that Could Change the World is essential listening and still holds up so well.

It really does.

All orders have shipped!

This is all true, but 4 Bands that Could Change the World is essential listening and still holds up so well.

Damn straight! I love that comp. And my favorite White Flag song is on that one ("Hanging Up My Youth" which Bill from White Flag told me was easily their most polarizing song - people either liked it or truly hated it).

I think sometime soon I'm going to bust out that comp and give it another spin. 

Do you also have that comp's foreign counterpart - 5 Bands that changed the world? Less songs by the 4 bands and they added FOD.

• 2 weeks later...