Sleep - The Clarity - "A thread just for this."

It is quite insane, indeed. I still hate Relapse for their shipping offerings though. Wish they would get a European distro or level their shipping prices with other labels. I would so pay 17$ for a Yob shirt and Catharsis if only I could convince myself that 25$ is reasonable for that cart.

24€ is also very steep for one track but...had to snag the clear nevertheless.

*Edit - only now just noticed the post above me.

It's worth checking out the Relapse sale. $8 records are ok to buy. Even when you're broke. You'd be crazy NOT to buy stuff.

Yeah, the prices today are the prices most of these records should be every day. Maybe this was all a big plan to unload the doubtless boxes and boxes of Red Fang "Whales and Leeches". Relapse guys are probably tired of seeing those onesies around the warehouse.

To those mentioning the center label on the clear...I doubt there is a sticker over the etching, you're just seeing the back of the A side enter label.

I grabbed a green back when they dropped but part of me wants a clear. Thinking I may pass since I'll be dropping around $80+ after shipping with AmRep today.

To those mentioning the center label on the clear...I doubt there is a sticker over the etching, you're just seeing the back of the A side enter label.

I grabbed a green back when they dropped but part of me wants a clear. Thinking I may pass since I'll be dropping around $80+ after shipping with AmRep today.

Confirmed.

ir1M8KG.png

New FB post:

"We've said it here before but it's worth repeating - you probably shouldn't buy a copy of The Clarity single on eBay. There is literally no difference from the "first pressing" to the new pressing. Same pressing plant, same plates were used, same labels, etc."

So this is a new pressing and appears to not be limited.

Just got my Clear in the mail from Southern Lord and gah damn is it nice, also I can confirm for sure that there is no center label over the etching, if you are still on the fence about this variant I say pull the trigger now as they have about 100 or so left on the site, and Southern Lord did a hell of a job on the packaging for this piece, very very happy with it!