PO: Our Lady "II" [FFO: ManOrc, Brand New, mWY, emo, etc]

MOM018_InstaPic.jpg

We are beyond excited to announce that the debut long player from Springfield, ILs Our Lady is finally available for preorder!  You may remember these guys from the 7" that we released last year named "Vessels" and this release takes the foundation that they laid down and they built an empire on it.

I know that a million tag lines say that bands sound like Brand New and Manchester Orchestra, and that makes it a tough sell for Our Lady...but I really mean it.  There will be an exclusive stream available through Substream tomorrow and I will also update this thread with any links to audio.

This release will be limited to 270 copies:  100 on mint green and 170 on opaque pink.
The jacket is made from 140 lb french paper, die cut with the "II" insignia cut out of it.  Then, we hand painted each cover with a pink swirl to represent the digital artwork.  Each one is hand-numbered and includes a lyric sheet and jet black inner sleeves.

This is a release that you're not going to want to miss out on.  Don't be a dummy.

Preorders are up now!  Records will ship before release date.

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com

Here is a video for the vinyl exclusive track "Decaer" - it will only be up for a short time, but we wanted to give another snippet of how fucking awesome this LP is:

I dig, I dig. Vessels gave me a hardcore early Cursive/Criteria vibe, and II is sounding more like early Manchester Orchestra. Bought.

THIS.

I was sensing some Tim Kasher vibes on the 7", but these new songs really reach quite a ways beyond that. Juan has had the chance to hear this whole album....once you all do the same, you'll find that this is a really special release that (I hope) does wonderful things for the band.

That said, another new song will premier Saturday when I return home from my week of work travel!