PO: Our Lady "II" [FFO: ManOrc, Brand New, mWY, emo, etc]

Been listening to this the last two days bu can't decide if I want to pull the trigger. First track reminds me of a Brand New b-side with Andy Hull as the singer. I just keep getting some raging brand new vibes from that first track!

Doooooo it!

The records are in-hand right now and I will be packing preorders starting today. Many will ship as early as Monday! Full digital downloads will go out on Monday for everyone as well. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

All preorders have shipped, and instagram tells me that they have already begun arriving.  Perfect timing!

Here are some pics of the final product:

MOM018_Cover_600.jpg

MOM018_Mint_600.jpg

MOM018_Pink_600.jpg

Last - but not least - this is now available for free download via our band camp page.  If you like what you hear, grab a copy!

https://mindovermatterrecords.bandcamp.com

I got copies in today and it's so fuckin' great. The music is awesome, that's a given. But as always, MOMR did a bang-up job on the packaging. Truly DIY with the screenprinted jackets and they're also spray-painted!

DSCN4759.jpg

DSCN4761.jpg

And Photobucket is acting up w/ the pic of the pink and not letting me edit it to horizontal. Damnit. 

• 1 month later...

Yes this album is great!

second that....great album, great label

These guys know what's up.  Don't be a bonehead and not listen to this record.  I mean...steal the mp3s from our bandcamp for christ's sake and then you can determine for yourself whether or not this is the emo AOTY (it is!).