vinyl would be awesome. Also, have all of the Flow tapes been sent out? I haven't received mine yet. Not hassling you, just wanna make sure it didn't get lost in the mail or something. 

I just sent out about 10 orders a few days ago, so it should be arriving soon. Do you have any other open orders with us? I might have combined them if I noticed your name come up a couple times.

I just spent the evening packaging the last of the DSU and DSU/Heaven/Flow/etc-combination orders and about 50 Foxes in Fiction orders and all other open t-shirt orders, so anyone waiting on any of that stuff (specifcally Alex G records) will be getting them in super soon. Gonna get to work on the rest of the Ontario Gothic and Brown Horse ones over the next week, nyooooom.

BzOvZKgCUAEaPTO.jpg

I just sent out about 10 orders a few days ago, so it should be arriving soon. Do you have any other open orders with us? I might have combined them if I noticed your name come up a couple times.

I'm just waiting on Flow and Ontario Gothic on blue wax and also the tape. I assumed that you had combined the orders, just making sure. Stoked!

also looking forward to some more shirts. Missed out on the cream ones. 

Any update on the possibility of extra copies of Heaven now that the last of them are packed up?  I'd still love to grab a copy.  I can just PayPal you the funds for one, or whatever.  I can't remember if you mentioned a repress, and I'm too lazy to look.

This. Please and thank you.

We might! I think there are a few orders that got lost and some that are going out with Foxes records, so obviously I've gotta deal with those first, but we almost 100% will have a couple extras if you wanna get in touch, same goes for extra DSU records.

What would be the best way to reach you?

Debatable. There are certain tracks where I can understand that, but it's shoegaze, dude.

http://thebaybridged.com/2014/07/14/interview-bilinda-butchers-discuss-debut-lp-heaven-release-show-chapel/

But 

"A lot of people tend to label us under shoe gaze, and I don’t agree. There’s a slight ambience and dreamy sound to it, but it’s not like My Bloody Valentine at all."

http://thebaybridged.com/2014/07/14/interview-bilinda-butchers-discuss-debut-lp-heaven-release-show-chapel/

But 

"A lot of people tend to label us under shoe gaze, and I don’t agree. There’s a slight ambience and dreamy sound to it, but it’s not like My Bloody Valentine at all."

I'm not saying that their sound isn't unique.