I think it was recorded / archived and is gonna be going up soon! I'm actually pretty happy about that, I hadn't run through that set *at all* and finished putting together a lot of those songs yesterday but it turned out exactly like I'd envisioned, that never happens for me :) Here's the new song I played if you guys are interested in hearing, 90% made up of things I recorded on my iPhone over the past couple of months. https://soundcloud.com/foxesinfiction/october-for-j

wowowow praying I leave Chicago with a super scathing SKM song written about me. "foxhole" and "warren" (like a rabbit's den) are pretty interchangeable to there's lots there to work with!

gotta be proactive, man. wait until someone's got their phone out recording during your set and then start ripping on Kozelek with your most vicious putdowns. "more like Fun-Kill Moon am i right guys"

gotta be proactive, man. wait until someone's got their phone out recording during your set and then start ripping on Kozelek with your most vicious putdowns. "more like Fun-Kill Moon am i right guys"

can't wait for the Mark Kozelek Denny's signature special Sun Kil Moons Over my Hammy

can't wait for the Mark Kozelek Denny's signature special Sun Kil Moons Over my Hammy

lol

yo warren, when do those bad azz Foxes in Fictions LPS ship out? you know im on the west coast and it takes like 14 full days for it to get from NY to SD, hook it up with a front of the line shipment on mines? :;)

lol

yo warren, when do those bad azz Foxes in Fictions LPS ship out? you know im on the west coast and it takes like 14 full days for it to get from NY to SD, hook it up with a front of the line shipment on mines? : ;)

Just working on getting them all out right now! Expecting to have like half of them out by the weekend hopefully the rest by the middle of next week. Sorry it's been so slow, between tour / going back to Canada for a week, things have been full of interruptions, it'll be *worth it* though I promise :+)

So yesterday I got a $230 ticket.  I never sell records on ebay, I like to sell them for fair prices way below ebay value on here, but I really need the money at this point.  Anyways, I'm putting my Teen Suicide record up.  If any of you guys that run small labels would be kind enough to post the link to the auction on your page or something like that, that would be fucking wicked.  I know it's kind of lame to ask this, but as a contributing member of VC who always cuts people deals on records, I thought I'd give it a shot.  

Thanks guys.  

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251681618323?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edit:  Am I allowed to do this?  Sorry if I'm breaking any rules.  

So yesterday I got a $230 ticket.  I never sell records on ebay, I like to sell them for fair prices way below ebay value on here, but I really need the money at this point.  Anyways, I'm putting my Teen Suicide record up.  If any of you guys that run small labels would be kind enough to post the link to the auction on your page or something like that, that would be fucking wicked.  I know it's kind of lame to ask this, but as a contributing member of VC who always cuts people deals on records, I thought I'd give it a shot.  

Thanks guys.  

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251681618323?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edit:  Am I allowed to do this?  Sorry if I'm breaking any rules.  

Did you post it in the ebay thread?

Anyone who's following my label is poor as fuck and probably won't be able to swing $100+ bucks for that record

Did you post it in the ebay thread?

Anyone who's following my label is poor as fuck and probably won't be able to swing $100+ bucks for that record

Not yet.  Do you think it'll go for $100+?  That would be awesome.  I never sell shit on ebay, so I have no idea what to expect.