I'm surprised you didn't go to the show that was in Dallas back in october, you would have enjoyed it

I couldn't make it, I go to school in Lubbock and don't even have a car at the moment. I'm pretty sure I had exams around when it happened. I've missed Whirr I think twice now because of similar reasons, and loads of other shows.

Cool to see everyone's getting their records, I spent the last two days I had before tour packaging 350+ orders and am feeling like a superhero about it. Sorry that some people are upset with the vinyl being packaged outside of the jackets / between the sleeves and the innersleeves, I only started doing that because so many older shipments got damaged previous with records included inside, I'll definitely listen to anyone's ideas or recommendations about doing this in a different / better way (only if you're nice though ;))

Gonna be getting back into the saddles with everything as soon as the holidays are over, all the final details for the 2x12" Swung from The Branches reissue have been finalized and it's gonna look fucking awesome. Tour is pretty insane and physically / mentally demanding at this particular instance so I'm sorry I haven't posted updates here in a bit or been quick with emails. I'm having fun and feel really happy right now and it is great.

Thanks for the support, everyone.

Cool to see everyone's getting their records, I spent the last two days I had before tour packaging 350+ orders and am feeling like a superhero about it. Sorry that some people are upset with the vinyl being packaged outside of the jackets / between the sleeves and the innersleeves, I only started doing that because so many older shipments got damaged previous with records included inside, I'll definitely listen to anyone's ideas or recommendations about doing this in a different / better way (only if you're nice though ;))

Gonna be getting back into the saddles with everything as soon as the holidays are over, all the final details for the 2x12" Swung from The Branches reissue have been finalized and it's gonna look fucking awesome. Tour is pretty insane and physically / mentally demanding at this particular instance so I'm sorry I haven't posted updates here in a bit or been quick with emails. I'm having fun and feel really happy right now and it is great.

Thanks for the support, everyone.

Good to hear you're doing better, Warren. Super excited for all of the new stuff.

The best way to ship a record to avoid any cosmetic damage and any real damage to the LP is to invest in some outersleeves, keep the LP in the inner sleeves, then put everything in the outersleeve. The mailers are super awesome too.

Keep up the good work. :)

Heart just dropped... ok it's back running.

1. Operating Room 
2. Basement Window 
3. Thank You, Sunday Morning 
4. Sleeping Building Unsuspecting 
5. Coffee Cups That Won’t Break Down 
6. Ninth Floor View 
7. Cream Screen 
8. 8 / 29 / 91 
9. Mialectric 
10. Bronte Balloons 
11. New Panic Cure 
12. Jimi Bleachball  <3 <3 <3
13. Please Note 
14. Snow Angels 
15. 15 Ativan 
16. To Go Home 
17. Memory Pools 
18. Insomnia Keys 
19. Visiting Hours

hey everyone,
i am putting out something that might interest you.

i put out my first photography book (went on sale friday)
eighty full color pages of film photos from the summer
travel, people, music, and reminiscence

Why it might interest you:
also featuring pieces from caroline white (infinity crush, julia brown, teen suicide) and lauren moran
there is also some limited free stuff for early buyers (which might include a print y'all might like ;) )
there are also a fair amount of band portraits in it too from bands on this label or similar to.
(alex g, teen sucide, elvis depressedly, crying, etc).

check it out at patthickey.com/shop
there is a lot of links on there to my blog and photos, but if you're curious check out my site.

hey everyone,

i am putting out something that might interest you.

i put out my first photography book (went on sale friday)

eighty full color pages of film photos from the summer

travel, people, music, and reminiscence

Why it might interest you:

also featuring pieces from caroline white (infinity crush, julia brown, teen suicide) and lauren moran

there is also some limited free stuff for early buyers (which might include a print y'all might like ;) )

there are also a fair amount of band portraits in it too from bands on this label or similar to.

(alex g, teen sucide, elvis depressedly, crying, etc).

check it out at patthickey.com/shop

there is a lot of links on there to my blog and photos, but if you're curious check out my site.

*adds to list of things to buy*

Hey everybody, going back to those recommendations of similar but non-orchid tapes artists we were talking about a couple months ago I thought some of you guys might be interested in this guy. I just discovered him and gonna release his album on tape, pretty good stuff check it out if you'd like he goes by mrs. hopewell.

https://humansoundsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/brief-interviews-with-suffering-artists