Okay we get it guys, you disagree with me. Let's move on. 

It's not about disagreeing, you're just straight up wrong. If I buy a record and a while down the line the record gets a permanent price decrease its not cool for me ask the label to pay back the difference, let alone a temporary price decrease. But yeah, lets not derail the thread.

I can't tell If I want to finally jump on that Mister Lies record now that its cheap.

Hey, we're still waiting on them to arrive. It's probably cuz we ordered a larger quantity of tapes but they're still not set to arrive until Monday or so, we should have most of them out by the middle of the week though, new HEAVEN records are set to arrive at the same time too. New Ontario Gothic are coming like a week and a bit later, and the Swung from The Branches records are gonna be here the first week of March :D

Hey, we're still waiting on them to arrive. It's probably cuz we ordered a larger quantity of tapes but they're still not set to arrive until Monday or so, we should have most of them out by the middle of the week though, new HEAVEN records are set to arrive at the same time too. New Ontario Gothic are coming like a week and a bit later, and the Swung from The Branches records are gonna be here the first week of March :D

Awesome!! Can't wait

Thank you very much I'm not super proud of it I'm only super proud of French Kissing at the MoMA and The Virigin Suicides,

Also you're local get your tickets for Elvis Depressedly, Alvvays, and Alex G and Liars on March 22nd:

http://www.dadadallas.com/event/785895-spillover-music-fest-2015-dallas/

Thanks dude, I need to stay on top of tour dates.

i have never heard of any store / label or anything applying a discount to orders BEFORE discount/promotion was started, ridiculous

You obviously don't have a special enough financial hardship membership card on you do ya? Haha.

Oh hell no I'm just now reading an ad that McDonald's Happy Meals are 3$ after 5pm and I've been buying them at 4pm, hopefully they understand and refund me the difference. 

Ok no but seriously seriously guys? What are those OT shirts printed on? 

AW FMLL sold out anyways hahah

You obviously don't have a special enough financial hardship membership card on you do ya? Haha.

Oh hell no I'm just now reading an ad that McDonald's Happy Meals are 3$ after 5pm and I've been buying them at 4pm, hopefully they understand and refund me the difference. 

Ok no but seriously seriously guys? What are those OT shirts printed on? 

AW FMLL sold out anyways hahah

are they really? i'll keep that in mind.

i have never heard of any store / label or anything applying a discount to orders BEFORE discount/promotion was started, ridiculous

I said this in another thread and was essentially told I was wrong. Even if there are labels that do this, to expect this to be the standard is crazy to me. What is the acceptable cutoff for placing an order and a sale going up where you can ask for that discount, and not be a complete asshole? A day? 3 days? A week? Two weeks? There's no standard, so it just can't happen or people are just going to get more pissed about other related discrepancies. Even if a label did this for someone who ordered 3 days prior to the sale, that person's going to go post on a message board that they got hooked up, and someone who ordered 5 days before the sale is going to ask for the same, with the argument that the person who ordered only 3 days before got the discount. Gotta give that guy the discount too. Then people who ordered a week ago are going to email you, and this just creates more work, causes orders to go out slower, and will likely remain an issue for a while. 

I said this in another thread and was essentially told I was wrong. Even if there are labels that do this, to expect this to be the standard is crazy to me. What is the acceptable cutoff for placing an order and a sale going up where you can ask for that discount, and not be a complete asshole? A day? 3 days? A week? Two weeks? There's no standard, so it just can't happen or people are just going to get more pissed about other related discrepancies. Even if a label did this for someone who ordered 3 days prior to the sale, that person's going to go post on a message board that they got hooked up, and someone who ordered 5 days before the sale is going to ask for the same, with the argument that the person who ordered only 3 days before got the discount. Gotta give that guy the discount too. Then people who ordered a week ago are going to email you, and this just creates more work, causes orders to go out slower, and will likely remain an issue for a while. 

"Hey, I ordered an LP from you 20 years ago and now I found it on your clearance section for 5 bucks. I want my money back"

Yeah I'm sorry to anyone that was looking for that kind of thing, but this isn't really something that we can do. There have already been a few people who've sent emails to us about the discount and if we were to refund even one person, we'd have to give the same treatment to everyone (and whoever else would come forth expecting the same afterwards) and it would just set a precident that would create way too much additional work for us around a time that we're trying to celebrate / give something back to those who are interested in partaking in our sale.

There have already been a few people who've sent emails to us about the discount

Hahahahahaha.  If you did this, fuck you.  That's not how the world works, sorry.  I'm probably more bitter about this type of conduct than most because I work in retail, and people are seriously a fucking joke sometimes.  

"Hey, I bought this pair of shoes 42 days ago for my son for Christmas.  They're on sale now since it's after Christmas, can I get the sale price?  No?  Okay, I'm just going to return them since you have a 60 day return policy, and then buy them back at the sale price".

Yes, that happens to me.  People suck.