I mean to be fair in this case probably no one has received their items yet. Amazon always gives you the lowest price on preorders. I'm fine not getting the discount but i understand where people are coming from.

Anyone that can't distinguish Amazon from an independent label is really stupid.

Angeltown 1 & 2 and Brown Horse tapes are here! Bilinda Butchers records are here! New Ontario Gothic ones should be here in a little under a week too, aiming to have everything out before I leave for Noise Pop fest on the 28th =]

What about Foxes in Fiction - Swung From The Branches? Are they still on schedule for Feb/Mar?

Angeltown 1 & 2 and Brown Horse tapes are here! Bilinda Butchers records are here! New Ontario Gothic ones should be here in a little under a week too, aiming to have everything out before I leave for Noise Pop fest on the 28th =]

Thanks for the update, Warren. I appreciate you, and all the other indie label heads, that put in so much time and effort.

$23 a piece at Bullmoose with free (slower) shipping. Sorry no links because its late.

Thanks for the update, Warren. I appreciate you, and all the other indie label heads, that put in so much time and effort.

Thanks so much, hearing that's really appreciated.

Also thanks to everyone that picked out some stuff during our cool birthday sale, excited to get everything out to everyone over the next lil while <3

Hey man, your band name should be your sn here, it's not too shabby

Thank you so much this means a lot

there won't be an OT release, I've already asked warren on tumblr before

K2dTSs4.png

really wow!

I might just pick it up at the show since it's in Mid-March and he should have some

Also, you can still buy coma cinema vinyl for 19.99, which is nice.

Yep! They're still technically on pre-sale but they're getting here on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

http://orchidtapes.bigcartel.com/product/foxes-in-fiction-ontario-gothic-12-pre-sale

I've already pre-ordered, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't another pressing available. Thanks Warren!