Hey man, it can't be helped sometimes. said it before, saiyan it again; The World Is A Busy Place And I Am Now Afraid To Run A Record Label

Don't be. I run one with my best friend. communication and shipping is probably the easiest part of the job. Especially when people are paying for the shipping.

saw elvis d tonight

p. good live but i prefer recorded

buncha 16 year olds moshing during slow songs what the fuck

lmao at the Echo? fuckin hell.  surprising amount of tweens showing up at the shows. maybe im just gettin older, at the chain show it was only like half full and everyone was pretty chill. i'll see how the san diego show is 

okay so i'm not even trying to be a jerk, but is there any place i can order orchid tapes stuff without waiting 4+ months to get it? do they distro through anybody?

I got Bad Timing and Memory Music stuff via RFC in the mail today. Both ordered directly from their respective label websites. It would make sense for OT to do this since they have already worked together.

Seriously though, doesn't the grocery store oolong tea and dollar store japanese hard candy and five second personalized note get boring after your first order?  My first orchid tapes order (and only order, actually) was a while ago and i remember being surprised at the contents and thinking it was pretty cool.  But the same personalization (commercial tea/candy) must lose it's appeal after you receive 5 orders with the same exact thing.