I don't know what he's talking about, that secret show was the day I realized he was a shitty person lol. Was always wary of him but my friends and I were disgusted in his behavior up on stage that day. I actually did say hi to him once (and he said hi back), because we knew each other and while we weren't friends, we had no problems with each other at that point. That was still during the era when they were doing a bunch of shows in CP and I was friends with a bunch of the people either in the band or directly related to them.

Also I really wasn't shittalking back there, its a fact that there is very little difference between his projects and it's really not too much of a collaborative effort, just different other musicians performing it. TS was brought back for the name and the value that came with that, he doesn't even like the kind of music he put out back then and the band's he's connected to.

I love how you and your brother out of nowhere developed a vendetta against me. Best part was when we had a pleasant conversation but then a few weeks later saw a tweet he posted about how he was lured into a Casey Whitman show, and I didn't even know he had anything against me lol, never said anything bad to me to my face. So it's pretty funny you're calling me out on being a trend hopping two face

Zero clue what this is. Also just realized I ordered my pin to be delivered to my friend donnys apartment but he is no longer living at that apartment so I will probably never get my orchid tapes pin :(

I wouldn't say it would be simple to tell the difference between every Sam Ray project but they all have their own feel and quirks that makes them enjoyable

I think there's a distinctive difference in most of them. i mean the obvious difference between rea and ts (and why everyone feels like this feels like a rea track) is that in the past rea has been the project to utilize sample loops and higher attention to production while ts traditionally has been the project with a over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek self indulgent approach utilizing rougher recording methods and in general presenting a much more abrupt and disjointed intent. Whereas rea has been the project with contrasting soothing and abrasive computer-created tracks with a more welcoming, ambient atmosphere. This track just feels like rea for all those reasons at least imo.

(would also go farther into the differences of his various projects to say that julia brown seems to utilize a less tongue-in-cheek, poppier/brighter approach [though there is definitive bleed between ts and jb] and that cbkb to me, at least where intent and method were concerned, was an early combination of rea and ts styles [that is to say, rough recordings and sometimes tongue-in-cheek while utilizing loops and a more atmospheric approach throughout])

I think there's a distinctive difference in most of them. i mean the obvious difference between rea and ts (and why everyone feels like this feels like a rea track) is that in the past rea has been the project to utilize sample loops and higher attention to production while ts traditionally has been the project with a over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek self indulgent approach utilizing rougher recording methods and in general presenting a much more abrupt and disjointed intent. Whereas rea has been the project with contrasting soothing and abrasive computer-created tracks with a more welcoming, ambient atmosphere. This track just feels like rea for all those reasons at least imo.

(would also go farther into the differences of his various projects to say that julia brown seems to utilize a less tongue-in-cheek, poppier/brighter approach [though there is definitive bleed between ts and jb] and that cbkb to me, at least where intent and method were concerned, was an early combination of rea and ts styles [that is to say, rough recordings and sometimes tongue-in-cheek while utilizing loops and a more atmospheric approach throughout])

gotta consider the fact that you need to take his natural progression of musical styles in songwriting into consideration as well. as time goes on everything sounds more and more like REA. look at even the change from the first JB stuff (more like TS) to strawberries (more like REA). we know musically what style he's actually passionate about