I get that some are appealed to the hand written note and guava candy, but is anyone actually interested in a bag of sand from Ohio?

I don't buy stuff just because it's Orchid Tapes - not a blind fanboy - but a big appeal about OT is this kinda stuff. It's a nice sentiment and it's included free in the order anyway, so why complain?

If I buy every orchid tapes release will they be any closer to repressing Three Love Songs and Boring Ecstasy

I don't like how everyone and their mother (including me) constantly asks this but I don't think I've heard anything, not even rumors

From Warren earlier today:

f1zGSI4.png

I'm so hoping one of those reissues is Boring Ecstasy. 

teen suicide is touring with say anything and mewithoutyou

excited to see how you guys react to that

i really want to see mwY again, but i don't want to pay Say Anything (who i don't care about/for) ticket prices...

*edit* nvm i'll be out of town when they hit NC. and speaking of NC, y'all should dig Museum Mouth (who are also on the bill). a buddy of mine is mixing their Rory debut release, and it sounds prime.

Damn dude give it a rest. idk why it matters so much to you personally?

And TS with MWY obviously makes sense since they're both put out through rfc last year. Mwy + say anything makes some level of sense I guess, idk. TS + Say anything is a little weird imo, but I'm sure it'll give ts/sam a whole slew of new 13-17yo old fans which will be great for his career longterm; can't complain even if I don't wanna see say anything again in 2016. hm.

edit: nah, ofc. atlanta-->nashville-->orlando-->tampa-->fucking-houston 

alas i will never see ts live. i really don't understand why tours play both orlando and tampa whenever they're an hour apart yet skip all the way over to texas past pensacola and new orleans. like, i get that no one comes to mobile and biloxi doesn't even have a single venue.. but everyone always skips pcola and nola too :( those alone are 2+ hour drives each way from here blah 

Casey, you're making yourself look incredibly stupid. I am not the only person who thinks this. You should really stop.

why should that really matter to me though? I'm very happy expressing my opinions on an Internet forum, plenty of people agree with me too, it's not like I'm the one dissenting opinion of the matter or anything

Damn dude give it a rest. idk why it matters so much to you personally?

And TS with MWY obviously makes sense since they're both put out through rfc last year. Mwy + say anything makes some level of sense I guess, idk. TS + Say anything is a little weird imo, but I'm sure it'll give ts/sam a whole slew of new 13-17yo old fans which will be great for his career longterm; can't complain even if I don't wanna see say anything again in 2016. hm.

Musically it all makes sense. But it's the same scenario as Elvis on the Front Bottoms tour, heard he called that the worst touring experience of his life. The personalities of the band don't make sense with the other bands

why should that really matter to me though? I'm very happy expressing my opinions on an Internet forum, plenty of people agree with me too, it's not like I'm the one dissenting opinion of the matter or anything

It's clear you think about Sam and his music just as much as anyone else posting in this thread (if not 10x more), because you quite literally can't stop talking about him, speaking for him, etc. You're the only one talking about Sam, yet also the only who claims to hate him. At what point does over expressed distaste for someone turn into pure admiration?

I wish I disrespected most people I know enough to post screenshots of conversations, i rarely see anything positive about them except from tumblr kids and this thread lol

Most people I know (who don't just know him from music, and actually used to like him and are still friends with lots of the people who have contributed to the band) can't stand him anymore