a1825254951_10.jpg

I'm pleased to announce that my debut album What if I Told You Nothing is Quite What it Seems is now available for streaming on Bandcamp.

This album is meant to serve as the apex for this project thus combining everything that was explored within it, but more importantly this album is a bridge and or companion piece for my upcoming release from my new project. That project is currently slated for a late summer Early fall release. Depending on how this project is received I'm more than willing to release this on cassette but I plan to release this two projects together when the second is released.

Thank you so much for everything thus far.

Yo Teenage Eric,  your music is cool but I can't help but feel it's a bit disingenuous at times. I remember hearing this track of yours:

https://strawberrys.bandcamp.com/track/introducing-an-idea

and thinking it an almost exact clone of Heroin Party

https://heroinparty.bandcamp.com/track/summoning-ritual

Like you've got the skill but it lacks your own sound and sometimes comes off as a REA ripoff or something. Idk just thoughts, don't mind me though.

Yo Teenage Eric,  your music is cool but I can't help but feel it's a bit disingenuous at times. I remember hearing this track of yours:

https://strawberrys.bandcamp.com/track/introducing-an-idea

and thinking it an almost exact clone of Heroin Party

https://heroinparty.bandcamp.com/track/summoning-ritual

Like you've got the skill but it lacks your own sound and sometimes comes off as a REA ripoff or something. Idk just thoughts, don't mind me though.

No I 100% agree with you. A lot of my older and earlier work is super derivate of sam's. 

This project was super influenced by Sam's work and Orchid Tapes as a whole. I feel like I've reached that point and I've done enough and all I can do with the project which is why I'm moving on to something new (also I detest the name.) Like I feel like this project more importantly was an experience in learning how to produce and do the things I hear that I like, if that makes sense.

Idk my new project is all my own I don't think there's anyone else making shoegaze R&B at the moment. So look forward to that.

Also I thank you for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so I'm not trying to start any hype here, but REA put 3LS back on streaming services, the thing is the track list is different from the og vinyl/digital release, he removed "In My Dreams" (which is my favorite!) and added 4 new songs onto the album

now speculation could say this could mean a "reissue" is coming but who knows

ok so I'm not trying to start any hype here, but REA put 3LS back on streaming services, the thing is the track list is different from the og vinyl/digital release, he removed "In My Dreams" (which is my favorite!) and added 4 new songs onto the album

now speculation could say this could mean a "reissue" is coming but who knows

In my Dreams is my least favorite haha, so I wouldn't mind it being cut for a reissue. Mostly want to have this on wax finally! I've seen a lot of copies popping up on Discogs, so if they're LP-owners in the know, maybe there's some substance to this idea.

In my Dreams is my least favorite haha, so I wouldn't mind it being cut for a reissue. Mostly want to have this on wax finally! I've seen a lot of copies popping up on Discogs, so if they're LP-owners in the know, maybe there's some substance to this idea.

Yeah but I'd rather have the original version. He's most likely taking it off becuase the copywritten Florence sample