7 minutes ago, runforcover said:

Honestly don't even know if its an online thing, I wouldn't glue yourself to your laptop just yet. 

The anxiety is numbing. There's only a few dozen and there's definitely more than a few dozen of us who have spent years obsessively tracking any possibility of obtaining one. Anyone wanna partner up and do a thing where if it becomes available in some way but one of us doesn't have access  so said partner will grab an extra copy for the other?? 

Also.... really not sure how I feel about this. I guess it's awesome for alex, and you can't blame Run For Co'llecting All The Cool Bands for wanting to work with the best of our time. And he's FINALLY coming back to nola on this tour, so I'll definitely grab the tour variant, cassette and new shirt at new orleans. 

Also, Jeff...... Is there any chance in the world that RFC may reissue RACE on cassette??? I've been hoping for years (and I know i'm not alone) that it would get another run because it's one the strongest albums of the past half decade. I feel like if anyone has the resources and connections to make this happen it may be you :o Just curious if it's even possible!

Nola is like third or fourth, I think. If anyone can't make it at all and wants to send the funds beforehand in november I should be able to grab you a tour variant unless there's a limit. He let me get some forum friends DSU blood red /100 tour variants back in 2014 so it shouldn't be an issue

(edited because i was tired of seeing obnoxious eagle pic)

Edited by dkrtz

Im probably the one person with this predicament ever, but somehow I ended up with two copies of Race. I had one guy reach out to me with some offers, but it looks like he backed out for whatever reason. Message me if you're interested in trading for it, looking for other interesting rarities! (Will look at trade offers over money offers) 

Pics: http://m.imgur.com/iYyw0Lz,jtq8znS,MIQQra5,DA5NwhK,hKPrhfz

3 minutes ago, Thuglifethor said:

Im probably the one person with this predicament ever, but somehow I ended up with two copies of Race. I had one guy reach out to me with some offers, but it looks like he backed out for whatever reason. Message me if you're interested in trading for it, looking for other interesting rarities! (Will look at trade offers over money offers) 

Sent you a message man

38 minutes ago, Thuglifethor said:

PM'd!

A deal has been struck for the tape! I'm so sorry to those who I couldn't reply to, today probably became my most anxious day as a trader/seller. It's amazing to see the love and dedication to Alex/Orchid Tapes/etc. in this group, and I'm happy I found y'all. If any other rarities come my way that I don't need, I know just where to go. And if SALT tapes indeed get sold on the fall tour, I can try to pick up a copy for you in November!