18 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Yeah you just want to buy a tape. You aren't having an extended conversation about why you're more deserving of a copy than anyone else because you've been talking about it on a forum.

??? This is literally a thread for the music we're discussing tho lol I don't see your point at all. He and I have been discussing and missing out on ebay copies of this tape for years. Wishing that we had access now that they're in the wild is nothing to be chastised about dude why you so silly 

5 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

??? This is literally a thread for the music we're discussing tho lol I don't see your point at all. He and I have been discussing and missing out on ebay copies of this tape for years. Wishing that we had access now that they're in the wild is nothing to be chastised about dude why you so silly 

I'm pretty sure birdtapes made an account on vc to specifically discuss what to do with those SALT tapes lol

he's calm man cause he smokes weed and stuff

2 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

Do you realize I don't actually think he wants you guys to die and I was using something called hyperbole? It's funny how one sarcastic joke (what you quoted is also extreme sarcasm) can cause this.

2 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

Do you realize I don't actually think he wants you guys to die and I was using something called hyperbole? It's funny how one sarcastic joke (what you quoted is also extreme sarcasm) can cause this.

1 minute ago, Shlebs said:

holy fuck it's September 2016 why are users still starting shit in the OT thread