2 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Awesome, thanks.  Has he had this store up for a while?  This is the first I've heard of it.

At least a year and a half, I think. I dunno if he'll have the cool new shirt designs from stupidmoon on tour though since they're listed as preorder online. 

On 11/2/2016 at 0:02 PM, nostalgicbummer said:

Hopefully copies of salt ;):D:wub:

On 11/2/2016 at 0:28 PM, tetsuodaironman said:

I need that SALT too tho.

If they have them i'll grab two--but that is assuming I can make it tonight. My friend who was bringing me to Louisiana just canceled. 

16 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

At least a year and a half, I think. I dunno if he'll have the cool new shirt designs from stupidmoon on tour though since they're listed as preorder online. 

If they have them i'll grab two--but that is assuming I can make it tonight. My friend who was bringing me to Louisiana just canceled. 

Thank you so much!

On 11/8/2016 at 0:44 AM, joshman150 said:

I'd guess 100. birdtapes was sending some randomly with orders a while back, so I wouldn't be surprised if they sent 20 of them and there were 80 that he used for this tour to make it a nice round number. 

That puts why SALT was so difficult to track down prior to the tour in a new light. There really may have been only twenty or so floating around the past few years.

On 11/8/2016 at 1:44 AM, joshman150 said:

I'd guess 100. birdtapes was sending some randomly with orders a while back, so I wouldn't be surprised if they sent 20 of them and there were 80 that he used for this tour to make it a nice round number. 

i did once count the tapes shown in that photo Birdtapes posted and came up with a number around 85. can't recall exact number or find the picture. at any rate, those tapes looked different than the original "pressing" so while it's possible the two add up to 100, it may be that there was a first run of some undefined number and that the second run was 100 tapes even. the fifteen or so of the second run of 100 that aren't pictured would, in that scenario, have been kept by the band, label, and their close friends. pretty common practice for labels and artists, to give keep copies for the inner circle.

• 2 weeks later...

Around last week i finally got yohuna and emily reo. They were actually in the same package, which was a little annoying cause i paid for shipping twice and i didnt get an emily reo pin or whatever, but then i put them on and ate my guave candy and all of that went away. Both projects are very impressive.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey everybody! It's been pretty dead in here for a while so I thought I would share something I think a lot of you guys might like. I released these guys on my tape label back last November, they go by LOVING and are from Victoria, Canada hope you dig them!

https://humansoundsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/loving

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Does anyone have any info on a Fog Lake preorder?  I see it is delayed until February 17, but it's kind of odd there is no info on it.

As far as I'm aware there's no preorder (I've been looking and waiting for one for a couple weeks now). I think the pushback date is all that's been released too. I'm really surprised OT hasn't put up a pre order for this since they have had preorders up months in advance in the past.

Edited by EGsynergy