52 minutes ago, aron4174 said:

Sent an email about the Dragonchaser cassette and got a response April 13 about it.

I sent your tape out some time ago but a couple of these seemed to have been getting lost in the mail with the last shipment that I sent out. I’m just away from home / NY right now but I can dispatch a new one once I get back if you would like. Just let me know.

Said he would send another one. Haven't received anything. Super bummed too, this album is my favorite thing to come out so far this year.

So THATS the issue! All of the orders made by everyone was lost by usps all at once and even replacement tapes were lost! Bet you feel dumb now Mr."OrchidTapesIssues"!

50 minutes ago, kokiri said:

on the count of 3 everyone file a claim

You all will probably be doing him a favor. He's made it clear he's not interested in running the label anymore (yet went ahead and put out another release anyways) and can't be bothered to ship out existing orders. Warren should probably hang em up, sell off what's left of his inventory to RFC/Joy Void since they "stole" all the bands anyways.

For what it's worth, my copy of Fog Lake's "Dragonchaser" cassette showed up today.   Within the last two weeks I had finally opened up a paypal claim, expecting nothing to come of it and for a refund to eventually be sent, but it appears (or it's a complete coincidence) to have had some effect.  

It's a white cassette (rather than black as stated on the website) and numbered 19/100 (rather than the initial 150 claimed by OT).

iooevn.jpg

Edited by eduardo

49 minutes ago, eduardo said:

For what it's worth, my copy of Fog Lake's "Dragonchaser" cassette showed up today.   Within the last two weeks I had finally opened up a paypal claim, expecting nothing to come of it and for a refund to eventually be sent, but it appears (or it's a complete coincidence) to have had some effect.  

It's a white cassette (rather than black as stated on the website) and numbered 19/100 (rather than the initial 150 claimed by OT).

iooevn.jpg

Definitely not a coincidence. That's the only way I got my one order from when I was naive back in the day.

19 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Definitely not a coincidence. That's the only way I got my one order from when I was naive back in the day.

Obviously my sarcasm didn't completely translate haha, I have no doubt the claim led to the cassette being sent...  even still, I was surprised at that, as I'd thought OT had sort of ceased operations.

Edited by eduardo

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, eduardo said:

iooevn.jpg

This is the only copy I've seen of this anywhere online. I wonder how long they've actually been made (I wouldn't be surprised if production just started, though).

From Warren:

Hey John,

It’s on it’s way, we’ve had some issues with some tapes being returned to us or just straight up lost in the mail (your showed up back here a couple days ago and I’m still trying to figure out why) but I’ve dispatched a new package and it should be reaching you soon.

Thanks so much for your support and patience,
Warren

17 minutes ago, betawaves said:

I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'll probably never get mine. Kinda sucks cause I have all of Aaron's tapes except that one. Maybe one will pop up on discogs or ebay. I'm never ordering anything from OT again, shit is ridiculous.

Did you email him?  It worked for me, unless he's lying about sending it out a second time.

6 minutes ago, betawaves said:

I've never really had much luck with responses from him in the past, but I just sent him an email about it. Maybe it'll work idk.

His reply showed up in my junk folder.  No idea why.  I never even look there, I just misclicked and noticed a response...and I was about to file a claim.  So that worked out.

Edited by parkinglot

3 hours ago, parkinglot said:

From Warren:

Hey John,

It’s on it’s way, we’ve had some issues with some tapes being returned to us or just straight up lost in the mail (your showed up back here a couple days ago and I’m still trying to figure out why) but I’ve dispatched a new package and it should be reaching you soon.

Thanks so much for your support and patience,
Warren

lol he's turned into a habitual liar now eh? I miss when it was just loose records shipped outside of the jacket and dust sleeve.