what is Joy Void Records and what is the Sonic Youth 7"? posting this question here cus OT related projects are sharing it

New TS 7" coming out in a week i think 

also I guess sandy boy bought ddw's stock in one fell swoop. very sad about this since i missed those rules tapes by 3 minutes but hopefully he will make a deal with me and life will be complete and warm again 

New TS 7" coming out in a week i think 

also I guess sandy boy bought ddw's stock in one fell swoop. very sad about this since i missed those rules tapes by 3 minutes but hopefully he will make a deal with me and life will be complete and warm again 

actually had many of these from a while back, bought one tape/7" from birdtapes, bought 1 rules on discogs last year and another 7" and rules tape on ebay been saving em up to trade for a whle as alex got more and more popular 

actually had many of these from a while back, bought one tape/7" from birdtapes, bought 1 rules on discogs last year and another 7" and rules tape on ebay been saving em up to trade for a whle as alex got more and more popular 

oh cool. well what can i do to make a deal with ya  :wacko:  i can't trade alex stuff because that would be extremely counterproductive towards my main goal on this forum of collecting alex stuff but i'm anxious af knowing there's multiple copies of something i've searched every day for for a year right here right now

there must be some kind soul in this world who will sell me a rules or dsu tape

okay but this is my epitaph if you replace "dsu" with "salt" 

oh cool. well what can i do to make a deal with ya  :wacko:  i can't trade alex stuff because that would be extremely counterproductive towards my main goal on this forum of collecting alex stuff but i'm anxious af knowing there's multiple copies of something i've searched every day for for a year right here right now

okay but this is my epitaph if you replace "dsu" with "salt" 

feel the same about rules haha. i do have katie dey and elvis depressedly and stuff, but trading for an alex g thing is hard cus theres not a lot of music off the top of my head that I could pin down as super similar except his influences..

and yeah, I need salt more than I need my body's actual salt content in its blood

I have one of each katie dey variant so I guess I could part with one but ONLY if it was for Alex or another must-have on my list. Because asdfasdf is one of the best albums of the year and it's one of the few albums I cherish enough to want both variants of (the only other so far this year being beach music)

but i feel you dude. and i always thought there was only 60 copies of salt because that's what discogs used to say but after bird tapes said there's 200 and we may actually have access to them one day.... this is probably the same feeling most people feel whenever they pee on a pregnancy test 

I have one of each katie dey variant so I guess I could part with one but ONLY if it was for Alex or another must-have on my list. Because asdfasdf is one of the best albums of the year and it's one of the few albums I cherish enough to want both variants of (the only other so far this year being beach music)

but i feel you dude. and i always thought there was only 60 copies of salt because that's what discogs used to say but after bird tapes said there's 200 and we may actually have access to them one day.... this is probably the same feeling most people feel whenever they pee on a pregnancy test 

but hey if you got any extra alex g, elvis depressedly stuff... any of that... i have a lot of alex g and elvis posters. if you wanna trade something.

Wait what? Sonic youth 7" in a week? I feel like I'm always the last to learn about releases and preorders even though I actively search for them. Damn I suck.

Nah man the band just randomly uploaded a pic of the record with the text "october 31" late last night. you literally found out less than half a day later, you're good lol 

Just found an unplayed green first pressing of DSU on Storenvy for $25 whew never though I would see one that cheap!

I've never heard of that site, just checked it out and found the press you bought and even an option to "envy" it.

I'm not sure I want to make an account so I'll just tell you myself:

I envy that shit.

I've never heard of that site, just checked it out and found the press you bought and even an option to "envy" it.

I envy that shit.

Yeah I found out about this site a while back when somebody posted a rules and trick tape for 20 each. I slept on those and ended up having to buy a Rules tape from some guy on 4chan for $40. I am not gonna make that mistake again haha

Yeah I found out about this site a while back when somebody posted a rules and trick tape for 20 each. I slept on those and ended up having to buy a Rules tape from some guy on 4chan for $40. I am not gonna make that mistake again haha

ahahahahahahaha oh man i remember that!! the good old days... i remember thinking it was absurd he wanted $20 for rules and trick and i was like "nah"

now i'd pay twice that for either of them hahahahha life is weird 

I envy that shit.

storenvy is just a medium for people to create storefronts through. it's what we use for the drip store. so if there's any alex g or anything then it's just a collector who made a store to sell their stuff