Where do you see that?

The product page for it on Orchid Tapes says "Coming Soon". That may be what they were referencing.

Yeah I saw OT did a clear out of the sold out products, but ED is still there and now says "coming soon" so I just guessed it meant more were on the way.

*EDIT* Double D said exactly what I said, but I didn't see it until I posted. Whoops

Yeah I saw OT did a clear out of the sold out products, but ED is still there and now says "coming soon" so I just guessed it meant more were on the way.

*EDIT* Double D said exactly what I said, but I didn't see it until I posted. Whoops

I guess that's why they call 'im "double" d

sorry 

Sounds cool, weren't you just in Texas not too long ago? How do you like the move out to Brooklyn? 

Its cool! it is it's own little world I don't mean that in a romanticizing way I mean it does have it's own dichotomy. There are things I love and hate about it but I feel like that's how all big cities are but because there are a million people on this island it's amplified to 10X. Also money. I'm always broke here.