1 minute ago, RockPuppetz said:

What do you mean the cat#, where is it?

http://orders.piratespress.com/orders/ext/index

Orchid Tapes uses "oct" as their label code, so if you search OCT you see currently processing orders - "OCT063", the 10", is not the same catalogue number as the asdfasdf tape release. This is important because Orchid Tapes (usually) uses the same cat#s for vinyl releases of albums originally released on tape - hence the OCT001 cat number of Swung From The Branches' vinyl.

7 minutes ago, deer said:

http://orders.piratespress.com/orders/ext/index

Orchid Tapes uses "oct" as their label code, so if you search OCT you see currently processing orders - "OCT063", the 10", is not the same catalogue number as the asdfasdf tape release. This is important because Orchid Tapes (usually) uses the same cat#s for vinyl releases of albums originally released on tape - hence the OCT001 cat number of Swung From The Branches' vinyl.

Ohhhh, it says BLOCKED on status, wonder what that means.:huh:

4 hours ago, deer said:

Looking at the cat# on the pirates press site says that it's a new release, not a vinyl issue of asdfasdf, which makes me simultaneously excited and sad. I really hope we'll see asdfasdf on vinyl someday, hope Flood Network sees some sort of success so there's at least moderate incentive. I still have to buy Flood Network's vinyl, hnng money.

I haven't listened to it yet (just arrived today) but that limited splat of Flood Network is real pretty. Get on it before it sells out!

Also posted in the bird tapes thread but I'm horrified I may miss out on this..... Please, if anybody is seeing Alex it would make my entire life if you could grab me a copy. Would happily repay you $$ as well as throw in a Beach Music cassette on blue. Please guys I've been looking over two years for this :o

I know :o:o 

I get that there's an obligation to let the artist decide what to do with em, and i'm not knocking that, but on a personal level it woulda made all the years of posting on here in hopes of locating a copy so worthwhile if he woulda been able to put 5 or so copies aside for us members that have been asking about it for years :(