41 minutes ago, alllexm said:

I'm guessing they are going to sell them either on tour with lvl up or rfc.

you're not necessarily wrong, but buddy who just got out of DC show says the merch guy didn't have any to sell. not sure what that means for the rest of tour, of course, but doesn't bode well.

15 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

you're not necessarily wrong, but buddy who just got out of DC show says the merch guy didn't have any to sell. not sure what that means for the rest of tour, of course, but doesn't bode well.

yeah my friend was at that show also and they told her the same thing. i just assumed they meant they left them at home to save them for something else, not sure what that is, but that was my guess. it would be cool if they were saving them for the people that have been on the look out since 2014. i just really hope i don't start seeing them on discogs for $80^

Edited by alllexm

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

I'll bet he does like food and gas money to make it to the next gig though. It would be too funny if they sold them all at the first show they were available.

I was jokin, considering he sold burn cd-rs for $10 I'm sure they sold these salts and if they did manage to get rid of em all in one night they made a pretty penny and that's certainly pretty cool at least 

2 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

I was jokin, considering he sold burn cd-rs for $10 I'm sure they sold these salts and if they did manage to get rid of em all in one night they made a pretty penny and that's certainly pretty cool at least 

i don't think anyone really cares about the salt tape except the orchid tapes club though lol. i think a lot of people were buying merch for built to spill and maybe the openers, but i could be completely wrong!

Mine shipped a month before they were predicted to lol but lucky number's mailers are awful. The initial copies they shipped to me were bent to hell, so they sent replacement sleeves and they arrived in worse condition. The third time they sent me complete replacements and actually used bubble wrap and they arrived in great condition, so I would email them and request it if I were you. I think someone else in this thread had similar issues with their shipping.