Damn, now I kinda feel like an ass for posting that. Truly just wanted Sam's original wishes/intent respected. I wonder if something fell through for this album as far as a label goes or something, because he said it won't be on Bandcamp, and he didn't respond to the physical release questions. Hmmm.

I'd buy this bad boy on vinyl/cassette real quick. I personally think it's his best effort overall and totally trumps the last JB release.

Damn, now I kinda feel like an ass for posting that. Truly just wanted Sam's original wishes/intent respected. I wonder if something fell through for this album as far as a label goes or something, because he said it won't be on Bandcamp, and he didn't respond to the physical release questions. Hmmm.

I'd buy this bad boy on vinyl/cassette real quick. I personally think it's his best effort overall and totally trumps the last JB release.

Nah, it'll get a physical release I'm like 80% sure of it, probably on Orchid Tapes too. It's just not going on bandcamp rn. 

I dig this album, it's a very different sound then the first Julia Brown album definitely, so I couldn't say it's better than it. To Be Close to You was more in the Teen Suicide vein, and this album is supposed to companion with 3LS, and I can easily see that. I would have to say I liked the first album more, but that's probably because I'm really used to that lofi sound, and am kind of devoted to it with the complete TS/JB collection and everything. 

I feel you on that. But mat from elvis d made the comment that an abundance of strawberries is the perfect meshed combination of all of Sam's previous projects, and I couldn't agree more. Plus compisitionally it holds true to the intimate atmospheric backdrops present in Ricky Eat Acid and Cute Boy Kissing Booth. You Can Always Hear Birds may be the best bedroom crafted song this side of the 2000's

Grabbed one from GUID today, first time meeting Warren after speaking to him on the internet, awesome guy. Grabbed the Angeltown comp, there were a couple left so he might put them up on the store keep an eye out.

Pretty cool, I hope these do go up and I can cop one in time. Damn I can't sleep, I'm exhausted but my mind keeps racing.

Damnit man I wish you woulda grabbed a couple for me and synergy. ): what's the tracklist..? Gah I want one so much! Awesome that you got to talk to Warren in person though, he seems so chill.

Sorry guys I totally forgot, I got 39/100 and Warren told me he's leaving for Canada today, so presumably the rest will go online and I saw maybe 20 on the table. I know it's release date sensitive material so I would email/message him somehow to see if you can pay for a copy in advance/whatever. I didn't get a good look at the tape yet since I was out so late, but I do remember seeing a new ED track.

That new ed track is what I'm wanting to be all over... and of course any rea or Alex. But I messaged Warren a week ago and he's been so busy with the showcase and his much needed vacation so I'm sure he hasn't read it

Yeah, I'd probably email him in like after he's done from vacay.

A) dat JB album is amazing, every song was something fresh, totally different from TBCWY but different is sometimes good

B) desperately looking for a copy of the Boring Ecstasy vinyl, its gonna be a gift for a good friend, it would be probably one of the most thoughtful/awesome/how-did-you-get-that gifts I will ever give, so if anyone comes across a copy, please do let me know

Cheers!

Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments and general interest in our weird little label. Officially going off the grid for about 9 days starting this afternoon, but if anyone has any questions or anything at all, just send those sweet lil bb emails to [email protected] and I'll get back to everyone ASAP. We only have about 10 of those comp tapes left but we'll be adding them, new pressings of the Bilinda Butchers record AND more of our showcase t-shirts to the store once we're back home and ready to tackle the load a bit more.

Much love,

Warren

Just got home after a long day and my copy of boring ecstasy came in. huge smile on my face. I thought it was pretty hilarious the guy included the original thank you note and tea bag though (came with the pin and photographs too, which I'm very happy about)

Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments and general interest in our weird little label. Officially going off the grid for about 9 days starting this afternoon, but if anyone has any questions or anything at all, just send those sweet lil bb emails to [email protected] and I'll get back to everyone ASAP. We only have about 10 of those comp tapes left but we'll be adding them, new pressings of the Bilinda Butchers record AND more of our showcase t-shirts to the store once we're back home and ready to tackle the load a bit more.

Much love,

Warren

have a great vacation dude!

edit: wtb guava candy

Just got home after a long day and my copy of boring ecstasy came in. huge smile on my face. I thought it was pretty hilarious the guy included the original thank you note and tea bag though (came with the pin and photographs too, which I'm very happy about)

have a great vacation dude!

edit: wtb guava candy

I ate one finally, it's good. I asked Warren to give me an extra to replace it since I like to keep things pristine.

I ate one finally, it's good. I asked Warren to give me an extra to replace it since I like to keep things pristine.

oh dude, off topic, but any chance you could scan and upload the lyrics insert for 3LS (or anyone else here with a copy)? my copy didn't come with one and I'd like to print my own.

if those ten comp tapes pop up online whenever I'm not able to pounce on one will one of you kind brothers secure me one?

I'll try if I make it in time for this order, but I'll be moving around the 15th back to school, so I'm unsure if I'll make it in time either. hopefully we can have each other's backs.