Aside from the ludicrous price of all that, a lot of that information isn't even correct; some of the extras listed don't actually come with those releases and the write-up for the REA records reads as if we never did any runs after the first pressing. I don't care if people sell our things but don't write about our releases in a way that's flat-out wrong to try and justify wild pricing.

Thank you very much I'm not super proud of it I'm only super proud of French Kissing at the MoMA and The Virigin Suicides,

Also you're local get your tickets for Elvis Depressedly, Alvvays, and Alex G and Liars on March 22nd:

http://www.dadadallas.com/event/785895-spillover-music-fest-2015-dallas/

Is this only in Dallas? Apparently I won't be able to make it if it's on the 22nd, I was so stoked for it too.

Hey guys!

Posting this in here cause I know how much y'all love TS.

Recently I've been doing charity auctions for Angel Park which is being built in Perry Hall, MD. We've raised $200 so far and the final auction is up and running. There's been many generous people who have donated items to add to the auction. In addition to everyone else, Teen Suicide has decided to be VERY gracious and has added items as well

Here is their post from Tumblr:

"helping out our boy patt hickey and his brother with this. the winner of the auction will also get one of our new shirts in the design and size of their choice as well as a copy of our bluetile skateboards split 7” from fork and spoon records"

Here is the link to the auction if you'd like to check it out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191524032285?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

hey some orchid tapes related artists are part of this comp to benefit RAINN, has two tracks from Sam's new band sonic youth too!

https://tuesdaytapes.bandcamp.com/album/hard-times-charity-compilation

"For the final release of Tuesday Tapes, we are ending it with a powerhouse of a compilation of music from family & friends of the label, and giving all the profit to the RAINN foundation. Hopefully there's something on this compilation for everyone. Normally our releases are name-your-price, but this money will be going towards those who need it more than I do. It's been a great run, and thank you for your ears. (Sidenote: if preorders sell out before the release date, don't panic! I will most likely add more shortly after. Stay posted on Facebook.)"

hey some orchid tapes related artists are part of this comp to benefit RAINN, has two tracks from Sam's new band sonic youth too!

https://tuesdaytapes.bandcamp.com/album/hard-times-charity-compilation

"For the final release of Tuesday Tapes, we are ending it with a powerhouse of a compilation of music from family & friends of the label, and giving all the profit to the RAINN foundation. Hopefully there's something on this compilation for everyone. Normally our releases are name-your-price, but this money will be going towards those who need it more than I do. It's been a great run, and thank you for your ears. (Sidenote: if preorders sell out before the release date, don't panic! I will most likely add more shortly after. Stay posted on Facebook.)"

why is he in a band called sonic youth? that's kinda messed up. that's like me being in a band called Nirvana