Hey dudes, I was trying to ask the people who "knew me a bit better" and know I'm good for it first, but I'm getting anxious as time progresses lol. Warren mentioned maybe putting up the angeltown comps. Is there anybody who would be willing to secure me one until I get paid next week? I'd of course pay ya back, and be in your debt. I just have a huge fear I won't be able to obtain one, and starting next week I'll have income so I'm insanely bummed they may go up now before I have the cash :( pretty please, friends?

Hey dudes, I was trying to ask the people who "knew me a bit better" and know I'm good for it first, but I'm getting anxious as time progresses lol. Warren mentioned maybe putting up the angeltown comps. Is there anybody who would be willing to secure me one until I get paid next week? I'd of course pay ya back, and be in your debt. I just have a huge fear I won't be able to obtain one, and starting next week I'll have income so I'm insanely bummed they may go up now before I have the cash :( pretty please, friends?

Just replied to (what I believe is your) email. These should be going up for sale in a couple hours too, if anyone's interested.

tumblr_naczixc42K1ro3e79o1_500.jpg

Just wanted to show you guys these in case you didn't see the photo we posted on Instagram. The HEAVEN part is beautifully embossed and pressed with gold foil and it just really looks insanely good.

We also just got an order of 2,000 custom-designed mailers in, which meeeeans no more shitty looking, half-collapsed 12" boxes arriving at anyone's doorsteps anymore!!

Thanks everyone :)

x

tumblr_naczixc42K1ro3e79o1_500.jpg

Just wanted to show you guys these in case you didn't see the photo we posted on Instagram. The HEAVEN part is beautifully embossed and pressed with gold foil and it just really looks insanely good.

We also just got an order of 2,000 custom-designed mailers in, which meeeeans no more shitty looking, half-collapsed 12" boxes arriving at anyone's doorsteps anymore!!

Thanks everyone :)

x

looks killer, can't wait to order a copy in the next press!

fuck someone mind cart juggling a copy of angeltown for me or picking up an extra I can buy off you? came home just now to my guinea pig with what seems like a respiratory infection from his new bedding and I'm headed off to the vet, so I won't be home when these go up.

Let us know if he/she is alright! Best wishes to your furry friend

I emailed them to see if they had any overstock and I think I was able to get the last one so yay me.

Also any Teen Suicide/Julia Brown/Ricky Eat Acid fans I found recordings of Methadone Kids/some other random cool tunes and Sam Ray rapping over a remix of Title and Registration by Death Cab. It's pretty hilarious

I just had a pretty fucked up day and need to vent somewhere, so here goes. 

<spoiler>

upon arriving at the vet my guinea pig (she not he, named Molly) began to convulse violently, went into cardiac arrest, and despite the vet's best efforts died. This was very unexpected as the respiratory infection I thought she had is very common among guinea pigs, and I honestly thought she'd just get prescribed antibiotics for treatment and she'd get better. A panic attack or two later, I head home, take some more prozac, and of course bury Molly. My parents arrive at home after this, notice I'm visibly sad, then proceed to mention how it's ridiculous I'm worked up over "some rat". I'm berated for a while and told that her death was nothing compared to the death of a child, to which I snap and yell that I wouldn't know because I'll never have kids of my own because I'm gay. yup. totally just came out to my parents with zero planning. I'm headed back to school tomorrow morning, parent's aren't talking to me anymore for the time being and I'm sitting here still in shock.

</spoiler>

<_<  

edit: idk how the hell to use spoiler tags on here

Hey is Meishi Smile's Lust getting another vinyl treatment anytime soon?

I really have no idea, we didn't do the vinyl pressing for that album, and the version of Lust that was put to vinyl was a different, re-recorded version than the one we did on (what I believe was only 30 copies of) cassette tape in 2012. I think it was a Zoom Lens x Attack The Music co-release, no idea what their plans are for more but goddamn that is an amazing album.

<spoiler>

upon arriving at the vet my guinea pig (she not he, named Molly) began to convulse violently, went into cardiac arrest, and despite the vet's best efforts died. This was very unexpected as the respiratory infection I thought she had is very common among guinea pigs, and I honestly thought she'd just get prescribed antibiotics for treatment and she'd get better. A panic attack or two later, I head home, take some more prozac, and of course bury Molly. My parents arrive at home after this, notice I'm visibly sad, then proceed to mention how it's ridiculous I'm worked up over "some rat". I'm berated for a while and told that her death was nothing compared to the death of a child, to which I snap and yell that I wouldn't know because I'll never have kids of my own because I'm gay. yup. totally just came out to my parents with zero planning. I'm headed back to school tomorrow morning, parent's aren't talking to me anymore for the time being and I'm sitting here still in shock.

</spoiler>

<_<  

Oh my god what a terrible day I'm so sorry, I know it won't allieviate the situation in any way but let me know if you want me to send you any overstock of some older cassette releases of ours just let me know, I'll send it all out tomorrow. x

I really have no idea, we didn't do the vinyl pressing for that album, and the version of Lust that was put to vinyl was a different, re-recorded version than the one we did on (what I believe was only 30 copies of) cassette tape in 2012. I think it was a Zoom Lens x Attack The Music co-release, no idea what their plans are for more but goddamn that is an amazing album.

A run of Lust would be awesome actually. Are there any plans to press any older REA? Damn, I would love so much to own all of it on vinyl lol especially that demos collection.

edit: *cough* boxset *cough cough*

I emailed them to see if they had any overstock and I think I was able to get the last one so yay me.

Also any Teen Suicide/Julia Brown/Ricky Eat Acid fans I found recordings of Methadone Kids/some other random cool tunes and Sam Ray rapping over a remix of Title and Registration by Death Cab. It's pretty hilarious

Pm.me these things please

To egsynergy, what in insane day.... I can't even imagine how you must feel. I'm very sorry to hear about Molly, and I hope your parents were very comforting after your proclamation. If you ever need to vent or ramble you can pm me for an email address or number to text. Good luck friend, I hope things lift upward for you!

Thank you so much, Warren! I grabbed a copy earlier along with a blue Ontario Gothic finally.

<spoiler>

</spoiler>

<_<  

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that man. That's a rough day. I hope tomorrow picks up for you. x