I like the screaming track, but really love the song where he starts "Gonna make you cry."

That one stuck out to me too, might even be my favorite. I really dig the final track, and 10 is really beautiful. It definitely needs the Orchid Tapes treatment, I think it would fit in with their previous releases very well.

That one stuck out to me too, might even be my favorite. I really dig the final track, and 10 is really beautiful. It definitely needs the Orchid Tapes treatment, I think it would fit in with their previous releases very well.

There's some spectacular tracks on the cd-r. We'll hafta have a long discussion about it sometime because I haven't had anyone to talk to about it either.

also, i now have internet and have returned from the digital depths of disappearance. ily guise 

Anyone know any info on the shipping status of pre orders? I'm worried since it's nearly time for me to move and these were supposed to go out nearly two months ago, before all the complications arose. I haven't seen any updates posted by warren recently but it looks like new stuff keeps popping up in the store.

Anyone know any info on the shipping status of pre orders? I'm worried since it's nearly time for me to move and these were supposed to go out nearly two months ago, before all the complications arose. I haven't seen any updates posted by warren recently but it looks like new stuff keeps popping up in the store.

If i'm not mistaken i think foxes may be on tour atm? i think warren's been busy the past few months 

I got the Belinda butchers lp and brown horse, mr lies, and angeltown tapes in on Monday

Hope you get whatever your waiting on soon

really digging everything that came in

hoping for more reissues soon