So originally I bought an extra cassette of Alex G's DSU to trade for a cassette copy of Trick, but the guy never responded so now I'm awkwardly stuck with an extra that I don't know what to do with. Message me if you'd be down to trade for it, I'm looking for other Orchid Tapes stuff or similar to OT stuff.

pic: http://m.imgur.com/E0gFWQ9

Edited by Thuglifethor

Man, KC has been getting fucked over all year. :(

I reeeeally want to see this show. Might take road trip to STL for it. It's on a Sunday though. Ugghh.

EDIT: My girl wants to go too. Think we're going to commit to this, stay with her friend in STL and ask off the next day. YAYYY. B)

Edited by erikness

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, betawaves said:

A month early would be dope. I wish we had pictures of these, I just wonder if they're swirl or split colors.

yeah i wish they could have been more clear in the description. I am imagining that they are split colors, but swirl would be really cool. I wonder if they are just printing shipping labels for all the preorders or if they are actually shipping. I guess we will see. I'll post pictures the second I get mine!