Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition

Mylene's October newsletter confirmed that they'll be working directly with Jakob to finally press Cale:Drew and Subsets of Sets.  Extremely happy with this news, personally, and can't wait to see those unfold.  All I could possibly ask for on top of that is a Solace repress and a new album within the next year or two.

Forgot to mention this part of the newsletter though, you little rascal, you !

Just a heads up to write a reminder note in your holiday shopping organizer :) We'll be having a bit of a MEGASALE for Cyber Monday this year. Test presses, old rare & OOP records, as well as a shit ton of LPs up to 50% off - you know how we do these ;) Mark it down, get up early, get some good stuff. I swear, some of these deals are going to make your jaw drop...

This might be actually be of major immediate interest, depending on what they manage to dig out of the storage. Hoping for that ITTCT deluxe myself although that might be a long shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be a lot of support for The Mylene Sheath here, so maybe I'm just being too impatient. But weren't the CDs supposed to have shipped almost a month ago? I ordered the CD/vinyl package for that reason (to get a CD copy early), but haven't heard/received anything yet. So I'm a bit bummed about that.

The preorder page said CDs would ship separate ("on or around Oct 21"), but then again the CDs are still listed as a preorder item in their store as of now. 

if anyone else unloads a colored press, I'd be mighty interested. Missed the PO by about a day on them. Stuff never lasts til I get paid!

Should sign up for Paypal Credit :)

Sure, it's dangerous, but then you won't miss limited POs & have to pay after-market prices.

At least that's how I justify it to my wife lol.

Should sign up for Paypal Credit :)

Sure, it's dangerous, but then you won't miss limited POs & have to pay after-market prices.

At least that's how I justify it to my wife lol.

that's what I use as well. comes in really handy. and I like being able to just get a monthly statement of all my purchases--helps me keep track/budget easier.

Haha, I would but man I do not trust myself with that type of stuff. I'm a huge advocate of only buying something when I already have the money in hand, but sometimes it bums me out...like in these situations when I miss the chance!

I hate when people aren't irresponsible spenders like I am lol.

I'm trying to get to that point, but it's tough!

Just a heads up to write a reminder note in your holiday shopping organizer :) We'll be having a bit of a MEGASALE for Cyber Monday this year. Test presses, old rare & OOP records, as well as a shit ton of LPs up to 50% off - you know how we do these ;) Mark it down, get up early, get some good stuff. I swear, some of these deals are going to make your jaw drop...

So, did anyone actually catch this? I totally forgot to check as there wasn't a reminder by Mylene anywhere.

Weird that they didn't do a November newsletter either. Thought they did one every month.

*Edit, just looked at their fb page and realized that sale is this coming Monday.

Shipping confirmation as well (99% sure Jakob) :)

Anyone heard if the pint glasses are in, or they still waiting to get them? I sent an email and they always respond, sometimes takes a few days though. It's just the two of them, so if they are packing  up Jakob, I'm sure they're not getting much sleep and going through a lot of beer. The Merch package would make a great Christmas present (Shirt, Slipmat, Pint glass), nice price and all.

For the first time, Mylene sent me a package and the second address line somehow ended up on the first line. So the package left USPS, came all the way to Seattle, then went back to them because it couldn't be delivered. So weird. I emailed them and they didn't even know. Of course they sent it right back out for me and were super nice as always. Was just so random. Didn't get an email for it originally either. Odd.

Waiting on Jakob confirmation.

• Derek™ changed the title to Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition