Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition

disc 2 is possibly even more rad

mZqHH3U.jpg

really sweet!

on IG, some friends who went with Justin (archipelagorises), posted their signed posters and said that hazardsofswimmingnaked are upping their game - which is great news. Any complaints that Aussies don't get any good shows falls on deaf ears from now on! #jelly

really sweet!

on IG, some friends who went with Justin (archipelagorises), posted their signed posters and said that hazardsofswimmingnaked are upping their game - which is great news. Any complaints that Aussies don't get any good shows falls on deaf ears from now on! #jelly

yeah i hadn't heard of them but they were pretty all right

yeah i hadn't heard of them but they were pretty all right

they cover a lot of postrock spectrum in "our lines are down"  My favorite is Kip Keino (nostalgic reasons, hearing my friends' older brothers trying to imitate him, Jim Ryun and Ben Jipcho in the long-distance running arena, I was too young to remember the 1968 Olympics, but 1972 was really into it), but they can sound like GIAA, Caspian or Giants, and some unique sound of their own. Supposedly there is an album #2 to be born.  No vinyl yet.

picked up the red orange variant yesterday through Cyber Monday and am pumped! missed the colors the first time around and am really excited to give it a proper listen. Bummer is that I had to pass on the ITTCT stuff. I had ABTEBTS in my cart and was about to check out and said nah I really shouldn't buy both. Someone else got it immediately. Killer sale, go Sheath!

• Derek™ changed the title to Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition