Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition

Okay, so.... seriously, fuck you guys for introducing me to this music.

What a curse.

Question: Do we have DEFINITIVE knowledge that Cale:Drew and Subsets and Solace are going to be repressed/re-released?

I'm looking for CD versions of these albums as well, and I can't seem to find any anywhere at any reasonable price.

I'm close to shelling out $27 for the Semaphore 7" but I really don't want to spend over $50 for Cale:Drew on CD.

God damnit, post-rock. I hate you guys sometimes.

Gumbo, sign up for Mylene Sheath's newsletter to get info as soon as it's out there, if you aren't already. Every month they have a newsletter & sometimes other letters come out regarding certain pre-orders. I'm sure they'll send one out with all the specific PO info for these as soon as it's ready to go.

Yes on all counts. C:D and Subsets first, through the Sheath (thus the thread title). Solace is a go, but the timeline is, to my knowledge, unknown.

Okay cool, because I was emailing them a few days ago about my Sines order, and we were having a pleasant back and forth until I asked about those albums, and then all of a sudden the communications stopped, so i was like, uhhh...... haha

aye carumba, is that what it's worth these days

The cheapest on Discogs is $54.

Just got my package Tuesday. Haven't spun Sines yet, but I played one side of Beware of Safety "It Is Curtains" during my lunch break today. So sick.

Have "Sines" in my car though.

Blind Them With Science has to be one of the greatest post-rock things ever created. Can't wait to sit down with that on my turntable. Head will go 'splode.

Just got my package Tuesday. Haven't spun Sines yet, but I played one side of Beware of Safety "It Is Curtains" during my lunch break today. So sick.

Have "Sines" in my car though.

Blind Them With Science has to be one of the greatest post-rock things ever created. Can't wait to sit down with that on my turntable. Head will go 'splode.

I hope it's not hot in your car!!

Sick. Spinning "Sines" right now, getting some Blind Them With Science in before I hit the road.

Why is post-rock SO damn addicting? I don't understand. It's like I can't get enough, and will do anything to have certain things.

Pg.lost is the big one now to bite me.... I've finally almost completed Caspian's discography (just waiting for the Live at Old South Church repress) and then Rosetta, and now these guys, Pg.Lost.... sleepmakeswaves.... arrrgh.

You guys should see the lineup for the ArcTanGent festival happening in the UK soon. Unreal.

Bahhhhh..... "Emergent" is fucked up on my copy.

Anybody else have a constant popping/click as it spins around? I'll try cleaning it when I get back on Sunday night, but its not static/dirt-sounding.... it's like its scratched or the groove is fucked up. It makes a loud clicky pop as it goes around. Damn.

Blind Them With Science sounds amazing though!

• Derek™ changed the title to Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition