The Manly Beard Appreciation thread.

Best looking girl with a beard I've ever seen.

Well thank you!

whoa you look nothing like i thought you looked like. was that you in your old avatar?

dammit ry coming in here looking like a model etc

I have to agree on the Ry comment. And when I saw this I thought he had a red beard. to which I was like  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this dude at a local gas station and he had a really cool beard. I had seen him before, so I finally said "Hey man, I'm super jealous of your beard."

He laughed and said "yeah, it's funny because I saw a guy with a beard I was jealous of yesterday."

Made me feel good, but he still had a nice one.

I saw this dude at a local gas station and he had a really cool beard. I had seen him before, so I finally said "Hey man, I'm super jealous of your beard."

He laughed and said "yeah, it's funny because I saw a guy with a beard I was jealous of yesterday."

Made me feel good, but he still had a nice one.

I want to start a band called Jealous Beard now, that's poetic in it's own way!

• 2 weeks later...

i just got mine trimmed at a place called "the modern man" here in portland. $8 for a beard trim and a shot of bourbon (or a beer, if that's your style). decor is hipster as fuck but i gotta say i loved it. they do a straight-razor shave (again, with a shot or beer) for $10. never had one but it's on my to-do list now.

Well since I'm already late for work, I think I'll just go to the bank instead and take out a small business loan, because that would make me a fucking millionaire in Brooklyn

• 3 months later...