PO: Spin Doctors-Pocket Full of Kryptonite

I think it's mostly in good fun - we all have our things that we prefer that seem weird to others.

Though this is an objectively bad band/album - I can't fathom spending $25 on a reissue of this when it populated CD dollar bins for years and years. They couldn't give it away.

Objectively bad by who's standards?  This is a pretty damn good album, and it still holds up fairly well.  It's a shame the kind of stuff that gets shoved into our earholes on the radio NOW, when back in the 90's, having talent actually got you signed.  Nostalgia or not, this is an awesome record.

Going straight back to high school with this one. One, two princes kneel before you.....

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/spin-doctors-pocket-full-of-kryptonite-vinyl-records.shtml

Would like to see a picture of the kryptonite green color vinyl though.

Oh come one, we were in middle school!

Though this is an objectively bad band/album - I can't fathom spending $25 on a reissue of this when it populated CD dollar bins for years and years. They couldn't give it away.

Exactly. I keep telling this to the people wanting $200 apiece for Tom Petty's Wildflowers and Pearl Jam's No Code on vinyl. These are CD dollar bin titles!!! Get with the market!

Ordinary World for me. Looks like it was pressed, just not as cheap as this one.

Oh, I would blast the shit out of Ordinary World as well.  In fact, I don't really want a pressing of the wedding album; what I really want is a single sided 12" that alternates Come Undone and Ordinary World as many times as can be fit on that side.

Neither of which is my favorite Duran Duran song.  My favorite Duran Duran song is the Jimmy Eat World cover of New Religion.  I in no way feel bad or weird about that.