CHEAP SET PRICES FS: White Stripes Slipmat, System Of A Down, OFF!, QOTSA, Good Charlotte

derrickcook19941

-OFF!- Wasted Years Red $25

-QOSTA- Era Vulgaris $20

-Good Charlotte- The Young And The Hopeless Green Swirl /500- $25

-System Of A Down- S/T $25 

-Manchester Orchestra- Mean Everything To Nothing Blue $20

-Manchester Orchestra- Like A Virgin Losing A Child $20

-QOTSA- Songs For The Deaf Black $27

-30 Seconds To Mars- A Beautiful Lie $30

*NEW* White Stripes Under Great Northern Lights Slipmat $20

-OFF!- S/T numbered /300 White Aussie Exclusive $25

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got tracking from this guy yet? He told me the other night he'd be shipping Monday (over a week from when I paid), and then told me Tuesday he didn't make it, but would have a tracking number for me that night. Hasn't been on since.

We're now at two weeks since I sent money, and not even a tracking number to show for it.

Has anyone got tracking from this guy yet? He told me the other night he'd be shipping Monday (over a week from when I paid), and then told me Tuesday he didn't make it, but would have a tracking number for me that night. Hasn't been on since.

We're now at two weeks since I sent money, and not even a tracking number to show for it.

I'm in the same boat. Bought the slipmat about 2 weeks ago. He has responded to a couple messages with excuses and apologies but not yet the most recent msg. He said something like, "really hard to ship stuff out while on tour". I think he's in a band that's touring. The PayPal address I sent to mentioned a band name so maybe... Don't wanna be too hard on the guy if he is touring but it's been awhile... Losing some patience at this point.

Derrick: u around here?

I'm in the same boat. Bought the slipmat about 2 weeks ago. He has responded to a couple messages with excuses and apologies but not yet the most recent msg. He said something like, "really hard to ship stuff out while on tour". I think he's in a band that's touring. The PayPal address I sent to mentioned a band name so maybe... Don't wanna be too hard on the guy if he is touring but it's been awhile... Losing some patience at this point.

Derrick: u around here?

I did notice the band name on paypal.  He hasn't been on the site since the 12th, which was the last time I heard from him, in the morning, promising me a tracking number that night.

Ya, confirmed that "The Sapwoods" is in fact a band and has in fact been on tour since 8/12. http://thesapwoods.com/about/

Looks like Derrick Cook is the drummer. Noticed from the facebook that he eats a lot of lunchables <gross>.

So ya, I get that it's hard to find time to mail stuff on tour, but hope he ships these soon. He plays a show every night until 8/19 so hopefully he will ship them out on the 19th.

Edit: good luck on the tour derrick! Hope u can ship out once u get back!

Yeah, nothing on my end, either.  I messaged him this morning before checking this thread asking if he'd shipped the record yet(paid on 8/3, recently said he hoped to send it out this past Monday, like everyone else) and if not, just to refund me. I picked it up on a whim, and would rather move on at this point.  

Wow.  So still nothing on my end.  I messaged him yet again, saying that at this point I'm no longer interested in the record, as it's been weeks and weeks with empty promises, and I'd just like a refund(2nd time asking for this).

He responds 'sorry, I don't do refunds.  I'll try and get it out this weekend.  What's your address again?'

I missed the part where I entered into a contract with a retailer who explicitly stated before purchase that refunds are not issued. 

Someone please tell me that I'm being irrational here, and I'm just not aware of it.  Dude hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain, I've lost interest, and would just like my money back at this point.

I was half hoping that after I messaged him he would say 'oh hey, sorry about that.  I sent it out two days ago.  Life's been busy.  Anyway, sorry and here's the tracking info'  I'd leave it at that and move on.

But if he still has the record, has failed to send it after a month, it shouldn't be a problem to just refund the money and call it a wash.