Tron Legacy repress

Got mine yesterday.  1572 or 1578, I can't recall.  Seems like there have been several in that range so they must have found a box or two.

Mine had a substantial seam split on the top of the front.  Not sure if if was from the shipping or if it was like that.  Pretty annoying but I've received several jackets with seam splits in this type of mailer.  There's actually nothing in there to prevent it on 2 sides which sucks.

That sucks that your school turns the internet off during exam week! Is that like an anti-cheating measure? Seems like it would be harder to get papers done. 

Yeah, especially when it comes to looking up ways to treat patients who have depression, osteoarthritis, hypertension, and an infected knee joint, but you only know that it is a gram positive cocci.  The school compensates for it by just having us actually talk to standardized patients instead of writing papers, then using a simulated person with those symptoms so you get to watch the person die in front of you if you mess up.  It's been an emotional few weeks for a lot of us.

But thanks!

That sucks that your school turns the internet off during exam week! Is that like an anti-cheating measure? Seems like it would be harder to get papers done. 

there was a time when we didn't have the internet to research info for papers. we had to go to the library. in 2 feet of snow. god i feel old.

there was a time when we didn't have the internet to research info for papers. we had to go to the library. in 2 feet of snow. god i feel old.

And make photocopies from the encyclopedia, I remember brother. By the time I hit college though, BOOM... Lexis Nexus database. 

What was going on with the exam story anyway? People were dying during your exams or people were pretending to die as part of the exam?