OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Here's a new song that Claudio wrote for his new son.  Warning: there might be someone cutting onions in the vicinity of you watching the video.

I just watched this a little while ago.  As a father myself, I did get a little teary.  Good dad right there and the song was pretty damn good too.

All kinds of fail. Way to go ShopRadioCast 

Coheed and Cambria "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth" 2XLP REISSUE

You can now pre-order the highly anticipated reissue of Coheed and Cambria's In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth double LP! The record is set for an October 21st release on 180 gram black vinyl! Get your copy reserved now:

Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 2XLP

Also available on vinyl from Coheed and Cambria:
Coheed and Cambria - Year of the Black Rainbow (Import) 2XLP
Coheed and Cambria - The Aftermath: Descension LP
Coheed and Cambria - The Aftermath: Ascension LP

WTF? coheed-and-cambria.jpg

Yeah, I'm failing to see the failure here as well.

EDIT: Ok. Yeah I see the "Aftermath" now. Whoever writes copy for their website and newsletter really does tend to fuck up things like that. That's the problem with using spellcheck on a document that will likely contain a lot of creatively non-existent words.

All kinds of fail. Way to go ShopRadioCast

Coheed and Cambria "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth" 2XLP REISSUE

You can now pre-order the highly anticipated reissue of Coheed and Cambria's In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth double LP! The record is set for an October 21st release on 180 gram black vinyl! Get your copy reserved now:

Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 2XLP

At least they didn't do what they normally do and jump even the band's preorder by putting it up first.

Aftermath twice because of ascension and Descension....

Also, wouldn't that pic be from IKSSE:3 timeframe? Failing to see the fail

No it would be from YOTBR timeframe. Chris Penne.

EDIT: I'm obviously too obsessive/ compulsive/ disorderly. I apologize.

Edited by FowtyDollaz

Do you guys ever calm down?

I do indeed know who Claudio is, but I still can't help but picture James and Fowty as the two individuals in Fowty's signature.  Just hyper fist-bumping and clapping in agreement over every update in this thread and all things Coheed related.  I wish I could get that excited about anything.

I do indeed know who Claudio is, but I still can't help but picture James and Fowty as the two individuals in Fowty's signature.  Just hyper fist-bumping and clapping in agreement over every update in this thread and all things Coheed related.  I wish I could get that excited about anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Literal LOL on this ^.  Because it is actually kind of true. We virtual fistbump all the time over Coheed and Coheed things. It really is good to love something a lot.

EDIT: James is also really great for showing me new music (or old music I didn't know) as well as giving advice on what's good and ain't. It's not just Coheed, but Coheed is where it started. I recommend everyone be friends with James.