OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I live in Louisville. And wasn't able to get any tickets before they sold out. It was one weekend and they were all gone.

I've got two tickets to the Louisville show and there is a possibility that i won't use the other one.  i have 2 people interested in going with me but there's a decent chance that neither of them will be able to.  if i end up going alone i was just going to hand out the other ticket to someone near the venue but i can put you in the 3rd spot if you want to go.

Thanks! Was there any other vinyl on sale?

They had Acension & Decension, and the side projects.

Did you have advance tickets/were you able to get vinyl? What was the limit like?

I saw people with at least 5 copies.

How was the show in Riverside? I was on the guestlist but my buddy and I didn't really feel like being stuck in traffic for an hour +, so we decided to opt out. I saw tickets on stub hub plummet to like $7.00 bucks a pop. I take it wasn't close to being sold out? 

The show was great, didn't seem sold out and tix were available earlier in the day. The place was big and spacious, lots of room on the floor and there was seating in the back and in the balcony. Pretty sweet place, but they were not allowing re-entry. People down in front were waving the album around the whole show, I assume trying to protect it. Silly.

I probably should have mentioned that it's not my picture... I got it from a guy posting on reddit. There is another guy who commented saying that vinyl sold out about four people in front of him, but he had standard tickets. I'm sure that anyone who has Platinum or Gold tickets will be able to pick it up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFence/comments/2flnwl/merch_table/

They sold the last copy to a guy TWO people in front of me. TWO. EVERYONE was buying them. Lots of multiples. They had to have more than 40 available, but not enough for me :(    Placed order for black copy. First world problems.

I've got two tickets to the Louisville show and there is a possibility that i won't use the other one. i have 2 people interested in going with me but there's a decent chance that neither of them will be able to. if i end up going alone i was just going to hand out the other ticket to someone near the venue but i can put you in the 3rd spot if you want to go.

Dude that's mighty awesome of ya. I would say I'm all in but I gotta check with my wife first and see if she's ok with me going without her. Chances are she won't mind if I dom

I saw people with at least 5 copies.

Motherfuckers trying to flip so hard when most of us would be happy with just one copy of this record. Coheed should really have limited this to one per customer especially if there are only 40 per date. It's really retarded because all it takes is 10 people buying multiples like that for it to sell out.

Hm, looks like I probably won't be getting a tour version. I just have regular tickets to the SLC show and probably won't be able to get there very early. Oh well, looks like it'll be the black version for me. I'm excited for the show though. Though, the Complex isn't my favorite venue.

Glad I was able to sell mine for LA last week on stub hub. Got full face value back for them. I have SLC tickets for this Friday but only Regular admission so I think I won't get the tour variant either :-(

Yeah my buddy did the same and sold his last week and got face value.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for that variant and keep you in mind.

I asked the first chic that was brought up on here selling that cassette how in the world she thought that was ok. And that she was robbing Coheed fans and the band for that matter and how could she feel right making a profit off of someone else's work. She never replied

I mean, for one thing the sound quality isn't going to be great on tape and, secondly, it looks like it's totally low quality with that 80s DIY looking cover. What a joke.

I asked the first chic that was brought up on here selling that cassette how in the world she thought that was ok. And that she was robbing Coheed fans and the band for that matter and how could she feel right making a profit off of someone else's work. She never replied

First: It's a tape, so who cares about it?

Second: Why would she respond to you? You're pretty much just harassing her over the internet for selling something she owns. If you don't want to pay that much for it, don't. If you didn't pay the outrageous price to get platinum tickets or whatever, good for you. That shit is stupid anyway.