OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

One copy of that cassette on eBay is signed by the band. I guess that Platinum VIP had them sign it. Which is a bit silly in my opinion since not all the current band was on those recordings. 

I'm usually a bit OCD when it comes to having bands sign stuff...at least the times I get the cheesy fanboy in me to ask so. If I were to have a record signed, I'd prefer to have the band members that were involved in said record to be the ones to sign the stuff. 

James, if there is supposedly not a limit on how many you can buy do you think you could help me out for the Orlando show? I am planning on being there early and could give you money beforehand. But I am also coming down I-4 during rush hour so it could take anywhere between 45 mins and 2 hours haha

James, if there is supposedly not a limit on how many you can buy do you think you could help me out for the Orlando show? I am planning on being there early and could give you money beforehand. But I am also coming down I-4 during rush hour so it could take anywhere between 45 mins and 2 hours haha

I lived ins Sarasota for the first 29 years of my life. I don't miss that I-4 drive to HOB I do miss siesta key sometimes though

At this point, I can't make promises. I've been told that they are limiting gold and plat so there will be some left for GA. Plus, I've already had people who can't make it to any shows ask me for assistance. I just can't take this kind of pressure. *head explodes*

One copy of that cassette on eBay is signed by the band. I guess that Platinum VIP had them sign it. Which is a bit silly in my opinion since not all the current band was on those recordings. 

I'm usually a bit OCD when it comes to having bands sign stuff...at least the times I get the cheesy fanboy in me to ask so. If I were to have a record signed, I'd prefer to have the band members that were involved in said record to be the ones to sign the stuff. 

There's a signed copy with the shrinkwrap still on it, so if you open it you pretty much destroy the signatures. Might not be a bad thing though since as you said, it's a bit silly having people sign it who never worked on it.

At this point, I can't make promises. I've been told that they are limiting gold and plat so there will be some left for GA. Plus, I've already had people who can't make it to any shows ask me for assistance. I just can't take this kind of pressure. *head explodes*

Well if they are limiting it then no worries I will be on that haha I was just worried if they aren't a bunch people buying copies to flip on eBay. If I saw someone walking out with 5 copies I'd be forced to mug them in the parking lot...I'd still leave $40 on their unconscious body though because I am a good guy

I think the track list of those are just Claudio's home demos anyway. At least those are the demos that've been available online for forever.