OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I'm going to the Cleveland show a week from today. I have the gray version on the way, so I'm probably not going to get one of the tour versions for myself. But I will try to get one for someone on here of they need one. I can't make any promises since I have a general admission and I lost my job a few weeks ago (so funds are limited) but I will try to get one.

Really glad I stopped collecting multiple variants a while back in 2011. Incredibly expensive habit that can consume you if you're into certain bands. Collecting Touche Amore knocked some sense into me.

I hope no one here has to go through buying one those peach variants on eBay. I can honestly think of over a hundred better things I can be spending that kind of money on. I hope everyone holds out and lets these prices fall. Hopefully some spares will pop up in the store? I don't know.

I hope no one here has to go through buying one those peach variants on eBay. I can honestly think of over a hundred better things I can be spending that kind of money on. I hope everyone holds out and lets these prices fall. Hopefully some spares will pop up in the store? I don't know.

I concur that no one should touch them, but Coheed fans (myself included) are a "now, Now, NOW!" bunch and they will all vanish. Some will pop up in one of two ways: 1. in a year or so the coheed eBay outlet will auction or BIN a few (depending on how many are "found") 2. There will be a mysterious box appear to be sold at conventions (NYCC, SDCC, etc).

There will be a mysterious box appear to be sold at conventions (NYCC, SDCC, etc).

YUP! I was at NYCC a couple years ago and picked up the white NYCC exclusive Prize Fighter Inferno and a few extra copies for friends thinking I'd never see it again. Went to a Coheed show a few months later, they had a whole box there.

YUP! I was at NYCC a couple years ago and picked up the white NYCC exclusive Prize Fighter Inferno and a few extra copies for friends thinking I'd never see it again. Went to a Coheed show a few months later, they had a whole box there.

Yeah when I went to NYCC last year I snagged the white (the last variant I needed) and had Claud/ Chon sign it. Collection completed. They did sell out of the splatter that Saturday, though. But when I got there (first table I approached upon opening) they had every variant. This will happen with IKSSE3 repress. I am certain of this.

Yayyyyyyyy! Now I have another grey to flip!

(Congrats, dude. I'm stoked for you!) :)

Thanks, man! And thank you for holding an extra for me just in case. Real nice of you! I'm surprised he got it. He was GA and at Hammerstein I thought there was absolutely no way, but apparently he got the last one!

Real quick story @ Will:

I bought a ticket from you for my buddy's birthday back in the summer. Fast forward to yesterday. My wife wakes up with the flu and gives up her Platinum VIP to the same guy I bought the ticket for. I asked another friend if he wanted to go, but he was a couple handfuls deep in shrooms, so that was a no. I first tried to sell the ticket, then tried to give it away to no avail. Point: I paid you for a ticket that ended up being dead space...you were there in spirit I suppose. 

Real quick story @ Will:

I bought a ticket from you for my buddy's birthday back in the summer. Fast forward to yesterday. My wife wakes up with the flu and gives up her Platinum VIP to the same guy I bought the ticket for. I asked another friend if he wanted to go, but he was a couple handfuls deep in shrooms, so that was a no. I first tried to sell the ticket, then tried to give it away to no avail. Point: I paid you for a ticket that ended up being dead space...you were there in spirit I suppose.

Yikes man!! Did you enjoy the show at least?