OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I do it even when I'm not at shows. Also I lose things a lot, so mostly it's to check that my wallet hasn't fallen out.

I feel you there man. I am constantly checking for my wallet, phone, and keys in my pockets as soon as I get to or leave somewhere. I'm a really laid back guy, but I am overattentive as fuck when it comes to stuff in my pockets. I also love the feel of my buns in jeans, so theres that too

I feel you there man. I am constantly checking for my wallet, phone, and keys in my pockets as soon as I get to or leave somewhere. I'm a really laid back guy, but I am overattentive as fuck when it comes to stuff in my pockets. I also love the feel of my buns in jeans, so theres that too

Haha, same. I've locked myself out enough that I'm super paranoid.

When I went and seen Coheed in Philly there were a lot of people wearing Coheed stuff and apparently some were part of a Facebook group because they just kept screaming about it.

I just went there wearing an At The Drive-In shirt, I got a Coheed hoodie near the end of the show and I only wore it outside because it started to rain, then some homeless dudes tried to sell me concert shirts.

If you went to a flyers game you'd wear a flyers jersey, not a red wings jersey or some other team. I don't get why it's so bad to wear a bands shirt to their show.

If you went to a flyers game you'd wear a flyers jersey, not a red wings jersey or some other team. I don't get why it's so bad to wear a bands shirt to their show.

Because a hockey game is a competition between two teams, and you're expressing which team you'd like to win. A concert isn't a competition; you're there because you clearly enjoy the band, otherwise you wouldn't go. It just seems redundant.

Because a hockey game is a competition between two teams, and you're expressing which team you'd like to win. A concert isn't a competition; you're there because you clearly enjoy the band, otherwise you wouldn't go. It just seems redundant.

But what if it's really a competition between the headliner and the opening act ? Hmmmmm

But what if it's really a competition between the headliner and the opening act ? Hmmmmm

No.

Oh Jesus. Never mind. I'll be that guy at the show with the bands tshirt on marking out to the band.

That's fine. No one is saying don't do that. It's all just opinions. We were just discussing that it seemed more prevalent at the Coheed show.