OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Hey Everyone! I frequent this forum often to get all my vinyl news, but never felt the need to post. Until now... 

Got my grey on Saturday and it is already on its way back to MerchNow. Both discs were warped. Frequent skipping on multiple tracks to the point where I had to turn it off since it wasn't enjoyable. Fingers crossed the new version I receive is in better shape. This album brings back a ton of memories from my glory days.

Hey Everyone! I frequent this forum often to get all my vinyl news, but never felt the need to post. Until now... 

Got my grey on Saturday and it is already on its way back to MerchNow. Both discs were warped. Frequent skipping on multiple tracks to the point where I had to turn it off since it wasn't enjoyable. Fingers crossed the new version I receive is in better shape. This album brings back a ton of memories from my glory days.

Do they have extra grey for sits like this or you goin black?

Do they have extra grey for sits like this or you goin black?

Very good question, that has certainly been on my mind. All MerchNow's reply email said was to send it back. Looks like there are still some available for sale. I'll assume they have some on hand. 

Part of me wanted to switch to the black 180g "Audiophile" version. However, I'll stick with the grey marble since I'm a sucker for the colored variant. 

Listening to my gray copy right now. Doesn't seem any more or less "warped" than any other records I get online, which is nice I guess.

The first half of In Keeping Secrets the drums sound way too high, particularly the cymbals, but I'm like halfway through the track and it doesn't sound as bad. I'm sure after a couple plays I'll grow to love the remaster. 

Kinda sucks there's no digital download of the remaster anywhere I guess? Or am I missing something?

Listening to my gray copy right now. Doesn't seem any more or less "warped" than any other records I get online, which is nice I guess.

The first half of In Keeping Secrets the drums sound way too high, particularly the cymbals, but I'm like halfway through the track and it doesn't sound as bad. I'm sure after a couple plays I'll grow to love the remaster.

Kinda sucks there's no digital download of the remaster anywhere I guess? Or am I missing something?

None. No word on if the remaster will even see a digital release.

Guest s0uthard

Wow...

Just got off the phone with Merchnow because I had not received mine yet, and I live in NY, so it should have been here already if they shipped all the orders. Turns out that my order never printed to their shipping department so it wasn't sent. They will be sending it tomorrow at the latest.

I am glad I called. Last thing I would want is for it to sell out and for me to not get a gray, especially when I preordered it back in August when it went up.

It's just a little skippy! It's still good! It's still good!

lisavegetarian.jpg

Not sure what that pic means but I LOL'ed, so mission accomplished?

Almost done with side 3. A small repeating click at the end on A Favor House Atlantic, but other than that mines been very good. I do wish the guitars were a little more present, but I like it just fine. Really enjoying this. Nice to have on LP.